We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at email@example.com!
Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!
1) First of all, what is it...? If you are saying this is a 7000 Gold then this is a 3bd Plus unit. You should compare this to available 2 bd Platinum units which would also get you 7000 points but would have a lower MF ($899.27 in 2020 according to the sticky)
2) Good MF to points ratio? Vegas properties (except Trump) have good ratios. This is one reason I chose to buy Elara (and because I love it there!)
* Please limit this thread to only the MF specifics and take discussions/commentary to the discussion boards. Thank you! * Owners, please report your Weeks MF's as they are billed (NOT proposed/estimated) in this format: Resort Name/Unit Size Operating Fee Reserve Fee Property Taxes (or note...
3) Increases YOY? 3% according to sticky = not bad IMO
4) What others' have paid/what's listed as available out there? there's a completed ebay auction that went for $3355 and the winner had to pay for closing and transfer fees. If you are looking at one where one of these is paid by the seller then I'd say you did even better than this ebayer!
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HILTON GRAND VACATIONS CLUB, ON THE BOULEVARD, 7,000 POINTS, ANNUAL,TIMESHARE at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
Here's another one (similar to above) that went for $3450
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HILTON GRAND VACATIONS CLUB, PARC SOLEIL, HGVC, 3,400, POINTS, ANNUAL, TIMESHARE at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
5) Will this pass ROFR? I know less about this and there isn't a 7k 3 Bd Plus on www.rofr.net to compare to... Given the ebay auctions above I'd say you're prob ok.
6) Is this what you need...? (7000 pts) Only you know
Since this is gold season (not prime), I don't think we even need to consider whether you'd be looking to book your home week...
I personally would look for a platinum, but if your goal is to minimize upfront investment and get 7000 pts + get into a lower MF property, then I would say this is a good deal (esp. if seller will pay for some fees and/or if there are saved points from 2019 in the account).
GREAT LUCK! Let us know if you get it and if it passes ROFR!
Size: 7,000 Points or 2 Bedroom HGVC Points. Disregard Club Dues if you are already a HGVC Owner. Hilton Grand Vacations Club On Paradise. The relaxing setting of Hilton Grand Vacations Club provides a serene oasis within easy access to the best of Las Vegas.
She said this is a reputable seller (I don't have firsthand experience with this), but it's the same seller as the auctions I have listed above.
It looks like a 2 bd Platinum might cost you about $2k more upfront and the difference in MF between the 2 Bd & the 3 Bd Plus is about $245 per year... so you're looking at 8 years to break even (without considering the time value of money)... come to think of it, if it was me I'd prob be indifferent and could go either way!
You would likely not get a 2 bdrm platinum 7000 point at the Blvd for less than $6200 (at the end of the year when they are cheaper) and it could easily be $7000 or more at this time. MF's for 2020 on the 2 bdrm Platinum at the Blvd are now about $900 (plus your Club Dues). The dues for the Paradise (the ad noted above) are higher then the Blvd.