• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC Black Friday Sale coming 11/23

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
From https://club.hiltongrandvacations.c...clusives/limited-time-exclusives/black-friday

UP TO 40% OFF RESERVATIONS WITH HGV CLUBPOINTS

NEVADA - LAS VEGAS
Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
The Boulevard, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

FLORIDA - ORLANDO
Parc Soleil, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Las Palmeras, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
SeaWorld® Orlando, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

HAWAII - OAHU
Grand Waikikian, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Hokulani Waikiki, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
The Grand Islander, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

CALIFORNIA
MarBrisa, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort

SOUTH CAROLINA - MYRTLE BEACH
Anderson Ocean Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Ocean 22, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Ocean Enclave, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

COLORADO
Valdoro Mountain Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

NEW YORK
The Central at 5th, a Hilton Club
The Quin, a Hilton Club

ITALY
Borgo alle Vigne, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

SCOTLAND
Craigendarroch Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club

View Terms and Conditions

FAQ: Black Friday 2022 Sales

Q: How do I book this offer?
A:
You may book your desired resort location(s) directly on the HGVClub website any time from November 23–29, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Q: How many reservations can I book with this offer?
A:
This offer is on a first-come, first-served basis, and is based on available inventory. You are limited only by the number of available HGV ClubPoints, Saved Points, or Bonus Points you have available. You may book desired reservations until inventory is exhausted at your property of choice during the November 23–29, 2022, booking window.

Q: What if my plans change after I book this offer?
A:
If your plans change, you will be held to the current cancellation policy as outlined in the HGVClub Rules. You may not rebook with the same discount offer outside of the booking window or for alternate, non-participating properties.

Q: What are the specific requirements with this offer?
A:
Qualifying reservations must be booked online or by phone November 23-29, 2022 for a stay at a participating resort. Discounted offer(s) will apply to the dates included in the Black Friday promotions. Unit types and arrival/departure date ranges may vary by resort.

Q: If I book multiple reservations as part of this offer, will I be extended the same discount opportunity for each reservation?
A:
This Black Friday offer will be available to you as long as inventory is available to Club and booked in compliance with promotion details. Once the inventory is exhausted at any of the participating resorts, you will still be able to book at a non-participating resort at the regular HGV ClubPoints rate. You are limited only by the number of available HGV ClubPoints, Saved Points, or Bonus Points you have available.

Q: I have an existing reservation at one of the properties listed for this Black Friday offer. What happens to that reservation?
A:
That reservation will continue to be honored at the original HGV ClubPoints or Open Season cash rate offered at the time of initial booking. If you wish to book at the Black Friday discounted HGV ClubPoints rate, you have two options: 1) If your current reservation is changeable, you can change the reservation to receive the discount; 2) Book the desired property first to secure your reservation with the discount, then cancel your existing reservation. Please note that the current cancellation and changeable reservation policies will be enforced. Refer to the HGVClub Rules for details.

Q: When does this offer end?
A:
This special, limited-time offer ends on November 29, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Terms & Conditions:
Last Updated: November 2, 2022

This program is subject to availability and can be suspended at any time. The Discounted Stay offers highlighted here are valid for Hilton Grand Vacations Club Members only during the offer periods stated, subject to availability. HGVClub Members must use Hilton Grand Vacations ClubPoints, Saved Points or Bonus Points to book and confirm their reservation. Open Season rates are not eligible for this Discounted Stay offer. Standard Hilton Grand Vacations Club rules and regulations apply to all reservations. To use your 2022 Annual HGV ClubPoints towards these travel offers in 2023, you must Save your 2022 Points first. Fees Apply. 2022 Saved Points are not eligible to be resaved and are not valid toward this offer.

The Resort Special offers highlighted here are valid for Hilton Grand Vacations Club Members only during the offer period. These Resort Specials are subject to availability. HGV Club Members must use HGV ClubPoints or Bonus Points to book and confirm their reservation. Standard HGVClub rules and regulations apply to all reservations.

The 30–40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation is only valid for any new reservations booked from the time of receiving this offer through November 29, 2022.

The discount percentages vary by date and destination; the discounts by resort are as follows:

• Las Vegas
    • Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through March 15, 2023.
      • 30% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from April 15, 2023, through May 24, 2023.
    • The Boulevard, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through March 15, 2023.
      • 30% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from April 15, 2023, through May 24, 2023.
    • Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Orlando
    • Parc Soleil, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Las Palmeras, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • SeaWorld® Orlando, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Hawaii - Oahu
    • Grand Waikikian, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 30% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through March 15, 2023.
    • Hokulani Waikiki, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 30% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through March 15, 2023.
    • The Grand Islander, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • California
    • MarBrisa, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
  • South Carolina
    • Anderson Ocean Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Ocean 22, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Ocean Enclave, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Colorado
    • Valdoro Mountain Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • New York
    • The Central at 5th, a Hilton Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through February 15, 2023.
    • The Quin, a Hilton Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through February 15, 2023.
  • Italy
    • Borgo alle Vigne, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through February 24, 2023.
  • Scotland
    • Craigendarroch Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
During the offer periods stated, HGV ClubPoints required to book eligible unit types will be equivalent to or less than the value of the eligible unit types as referenced in the HGVClub Reference 2022: ClubPoints and Open Season Rental Rates Club Reference guide. Must present valid government issued photo identification at check-in to redeem this offer.

Reservations do not include taxes, gratuities or incidental charges (if applicable). Standard cancellation policies and early departure fees apply. If reservation is cancelled, Member will not receive the associated booking incentive. Reservation-related booking incentives are subject to availability. Offer components are non-transferable. This offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts and is not valid for groups.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
The discount is bookable now ;)

19551ABA-C67B-465A-88A4-797BE2D60141.jpeg

Last edited:

BingoBangoBongo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Elara, Kings Land, Valdoro Mountain, the District
Just re-booked a couple existing SeaWorld reservations and saved about 4500 points! Thanks for posting.

holdaer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Parc Soleil, a HGVC
Paradise, a HGVC
Does anyone know if these promotional discounts are based on the reservation date and not the travel date?

Here is what I’m thinking, I want to travel to Oahu November 2022. If I book a reservation within the promotion period for travel dates before November, can I move the reservation out to November multiple times, as long as I’m within the changeable reservation period?

thoughts?

BingoBangoBongo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Elara, Kings Land, Valdoro Mountain, the District
Does anyone know if these promotional discounts are based on the reservation date and not the travel date?

Here is what I’m thinking, I want to travel to Oahu November 2022. If I book a reservation within the promotion period for travel dates before November, can I move the reservation out to November multiple times, as long as I’m within the changeable reservation period?

thoughts?

I'm guessing you mean November 2023?? If you are asking if you can make a reservation now within the reservation window, that falls within the travel dates (either Jan-Mar or Apr-May) and then try change the travel dates outside of the travel window, that's not going to work.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)

thoughts?

Q: What if my plans change after I book this offer?
A: If your plans change, you will be held to the current cancellation policy as outlined in the HGVClub Rules. You may not rebook with the same discount offer outside of the booking window or for alternate, non-participating properties.

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
40% off would be really cool, but the system isn't letting it happen. :(

1669181321702.png

Ended up with an upgrade still:

1669183586262.png

EDIT: After a while, 3 BR was available again, even 4 BR, but I decided to keep these two because we're traveling with an extra guest and a fully private studio is even better, and we get a guarantee of the highest floors, which is nice. Especially if one unit turns out on one side, and the other on another.

Last edited:

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Here it is for HGV Max (N.B., although there is a discount listed for Cabo Azul, there is no availability in any units during that period):

Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: November 2, 2022

This program is subject to availability and can be suspended at any time. The Discounted Stay offers highlighted here are valid for Hilton Grand Vacations Club Members only during the offer periods stated, subject to availability. HGVClub Members must use Hilton Grand Vacations ClubPoints, Saved Points or Bonus Points to book and confirm their reservation. Open Season rates are not eligible for this Discounted Stay offer. Standard Hilton Grand Vacations Club rules and regulations apply to all reservations. To use your 2022 Annual HGV ClubPoints towards these travel offers in 2023, you must Save your 2022 Points first. Fees Apply. 2022 Saved Points are not eligible to be resaved and are not valid toward this offer.

The Resort Special offers highlighted here are valid for HGV Max Members only during the offer period. These Resort Specials are subject to availability. HGV Max Members must use HGV ClubPoints, Saved Points or Bonus Points to book and confirm their reservation. Standard HGVClub rules and regulations apply to all reservations.

The 30–75% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation is only valid for new reservations booked from the time of receiving this offer through November 29, 2022.

The discount percentages vary by date and destination; the discounts by resort are as follows:

• Las Vegas
    • Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • The Boulevard, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Cancun Resort Las Vegas
      • 75% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from now through December 23, 2022.
      • 65% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from December 24, 2022, through December 28, 2022.
      • 70% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
      • Excluded unit types: Penthouse Villa
      • Excluded dates: February 17-20, 2023
    • Polo Towers Suites and Villas
      • 75% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from now through December 23, 2022.
      • 65% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from December 24, 2022, through December 28, 2022.
      • 70% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
  • Orlando
    • Parc Soleil, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Las Palmeras, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • SeaWorld® Orlando, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Mystic Dunes, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 50% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
      • Excluded unit types: 1- and 3-Bedrooms
    • Liki Tiki Village
      • 60% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from now through December 20, 2022.
      • 50% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
  • Hawaii - Oahu
    • Grand Waikikian, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Hokulani Waikiki, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • The Grand Islander, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • The Modern Honolulu
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through March 31, 2023.
      • Excluded unit types: Penthouse
      • Excluded dates: February 17–20, 2023
  • Virginia
    • Greensprings Vacation Resort
      • 70% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation now through December 22, 2022.
  • Missouri
    • The Suites at Fall Creek
      • 65% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from now through December 22, 2022.
      • 75% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 1, 2023, through March 15, 2023.
  • California
    • MarBrisa, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
    • Riviera Beach Resort
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023
    • Riviera Shores Resort
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through February 28, 2023
  • South Carolina
    • Anderson Ocean Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Ocean 22, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
    • Ocean Enclave, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Colorado
    • Valdoro Mountain Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Arizona
    • Sedona Summit, a Hilton Vacation Club
      • 60% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from now through December 22, 2022
  • New York
    • The Central at 5th, a Hilton Club
    • The Quin, a Hilton Club
  • Italy
    • Borgo alle Vigne, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
      • 40% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 7, 2023, through February 24, 2023.
  • Scotland
    • Craigendarroch Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
  • Mexico
    • Cabo Azul, a Hilton Vacation Club
      • 30% off HGV ClubPoints required to make a reservation from January 3, 2023, through March 10, 2023.
      • Excluded unit types: 1- and 2-Bedroom Deluxe Pool View, 1- and 2-Bedroom Ocean View, Penthouse Ocean View, and Grand Penthouse Ocean View.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Just rebooked Hokulani and got 300 points back. Seems I had already booked it with a 25% discount, so points saved went from 1500 to 1800.

Sent from my Lenovo 10e using Tapatalk

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
Glad to see Hilton continuing the quarterly Diamond Resorts point sales, and adding some Hilton properties. One of the best things about being a Diamond owner over the years.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Las Vegas
Wyndham Sedona
Wyndham Kona
I wonder if there will be any doorbusters at the sales offices this Friday?

linsj

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
Thanks for posting this; I might have overlooked it otherwise. I saved 900 points on a rebooking.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can Diamond Club Members book any of these resorts?

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
February in NYC is not exactly compelling. I had hoped it was a bigger window, but alas it is not so.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
To opt into Max is it still $7000.00 dollars ?
That is stated in the rules but I don't think it has been implemented yet. At least, I haven't heard of anyone being offered that option.

letsgobobby

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Lagoon, W57th, MarBrisa, Paradise
February in NYC is not exactly compelling. I had hoped it was a bigger window, but alas it is not so.
matches gold season

i am all for a winter visit to stretch points in the future, wife may not be though

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
matches gold season

i am all for a winter visit to stretch points in the future, wife may not be though

Fortunately my wife is; scored a Studio Premier Plus for MLK WE at 40% off. They’re still giving gift cards to owners while the owner’s lounge is closed, too.

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard
3 weekend nights at Ocean 22 in a 2BR+ for only 2300 points? Yes, please!

Reaction score
Still trying to get the hang of this, before we buy. If we operate at the recommended deficit (borrowing next year's points each year), can you borrow points to take advantage of these end of year sales?

Janann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard, Las Vegas;
Disney's Saratoga Springs
Still trying to get the hang of this, before we buy. If we operate at the recommended deficit (borrowing next year's points each year), can you borrow points to take advantage of these end of year sales?
Yes.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I scored a week at Marbrisa (Cove) at the end of February.
But the discount still leaves me with a butt-load of points.
Too bad the resorts I really want to book aren't included.