• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Heritage Club

alexb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Craigendarroch Scotland,Marriott Grande Chateau,pga golf village
Heritage Club golf package is now 12 rounds of golf

vail

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes...but the courses available have dwindled and Palmetto Hall 2 courses are no longer included.
I was hoping that Harbourtown and the other 2 Sea Pines courses would be once again available.
Instead the courses available are all courses that are crowded and not in great condition, and not in Sea Pines.
Very disappointed in the board which usually thought of the golf package as something valuable.
Quantity does not make up for quality....

jmmoultn

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree. I bought the week because of the golf package years ago. Because of the quality of the courses, we don’t use it and would rather not have it in our maintenance fee. I would rather they negotiate for a discounted rate within SeaPines, even if it is modest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunandFun83

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Canyon Villas, Grande Vista, Ocean Pointe
Hyatt: Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Pinion Point
Please list the courses included in free golf . What are the cart fees?

is there a shuttle from the resort to the golf course?

AlmostRetired

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean Platinum, 2 x Grand Chateau 3 Bedroom (annual, EOY Odd)
I agree. I bought the week because of the golf package years ago. Because of the quality of the courses, we don’t use it and would rather not have it in our maintenance fee. I would rather they negotiate for a discounted rate within SeaPines, even if it is modest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I traded into the Heritage a few times more than 20 years ago. The only course was at the Harbour Town Golf Links. I thought it such a great deal we were thinking of buying resale (from Marriott) because the golf saving offset the MF or at least came close. I remember asking about the package because that was a big deal. I thought the sales person said that the golf package usage at that club was in the deed and could never be changed. We never followed through with the purchase but usage at Harbour Town isn’t deeded?

At the time Marriott had an 800 number for resale.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

A few years ago it was only the Heritage Golf Collection (Shipyard, Oyster Reef, Port Royal). I didn't use it myself so can't speak to what was included at the time. It changes over time, I'd call the resort and ask. They should be able to email you additional information.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2

Only the front desk can answer these type questions.

vail

TUG Member
Reaction score

Shipyard, Oyster Reef and Port Royal.
There is no shuttle.
There is no cart fee---12 free rounds including range balls.
But the courses are all run by the same company and are in poor condition.

jmmoultn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, disappointing that Owners pay each year for that package of poor quality courses. With that said, Heritage is in good (not great) condition and is in a beautiful location next to Harbour Town. The Harbour Town clubhouse is across the street and terrific for lunches, dinners. Last time I was there, the QuarterDeck restaurant was still under construction. I think that it will be another big draw for HarbourTown.

EKniager

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, disappointing that Owners pay each year for that package of poor quality courses. With that said, Heritage is in good (not great) condition and is in a beautiful location next to Harbour Town. The Harbour Town clubhouse is across the street and terrific for lunches, dinners. Last time I was there, the QuarterDeck restaurant was still under construction. I think that it will be another big draw for HarbourTown.

Yes, the Quarterdeck is now beautiful. A positive experience.