here are some questions you can answer to focus your timeshare wants/needs.
If you click on quote at the end of my post, the questions will open up in a new window for you to answer:
1) where do you want your home resort to be? Florida
2) do you want to visit your home resort at least half the time, or do you want to trade more than half the time? Probably trade more
3) what are your 5 top trade destinations? Any florida resorts orlando beach west coast keys
4) how many people do you usually travel with? 2 adults 2 kids
5) can you travel any time, or are you locked into the school schedule? Usually june through october
6) can you make firm plans 12 or more mos. In advance? Yes
7) can you vacation for a full week at a time? Always do 2 weeks a year
8) what level of accommodations do you prefer on a scale of 1 to 5 stars? 3 star plus preffered....clean and safe basically
9) how much can you afford to spend upfront, without financing? I prefer free or very minimal transfer costs
10) how much can you afford to spend every year for a maintenance fee that will come due right after christmas, and increase each year? Up to $1000
11) are you a detail oriented planner? Somewhat....i shop around
12) do you understand that once you buy a timeshare, it may be very difficult to sell or give away, and you are responsible for all fees, until you do?
so i would like to get a good trader that would get me 2 weeks a year....mostly i vacation in fl....should i do points? Weeks?