• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help on Sources & Process for Selling a Hyatt

shawnielauer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge
I have searched through this forum, but seem to be lost in attempting to find specific answers to closing a sale. I am interested in selling my Hyatt High Sierra Lodge timeshare. I don't want to tackle the legal parts on my own if/when I find a buyer. Is there a post that details the sales process for specific resorts/states?

I saw where LT Transfer service was recommended, but that's only transfer of title. I'd appreciate any help or direction on the most cost-effective process for closing a sale (if I want to outsource the legal pieces) and all the necessary parts to the process? Is the Redweek full-service a good option and does it include everything? Other recommended companies or agents?

Thank you for your time!

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
If you want someone to handle everything for you call Bill Gabrielli at 775-690-2653. He is a broker who is very experienced in selling and buying Hyatt timeshares. We have used him to acquire each of our units. He lives in the Tahoe/Reno area.

Best regards.

Mike

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have searched through this forum, but seem to be lost in attempting to find specific answers to closing a sale. I am interested in selling my Hyatt High Sierra Lodge timeshare. I don't want to tackle the legal parts on my own if/when I find a buyer. Is there a post that details the sales process for specific resorts/states?

I saw where LT Transfer service was recommended, but that's only transfer of title. I'd appreciate any help or direction on the most cost-effective process for closing a sale (if I want to outsource the legal pieces) and all the necessary parts to the process? Is the Redweek full-service a good option and does it include everything? Other recommended companies or agents?

Thank you for your time!
what else do you need done that lt transfers said they could not do?

shawnielauer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge
If you want someone to handle everything for you call Bill Gabrielli at 775-690-2653. He is a broker who is very experienced in selling and buying Hyatt timeshares. We have used him to acquire each of our units. He lives in the Tahoe/Reno area.

Best regards.

Mi
what else do you need done that lt transfers said they could not do?
I haven’t contacted them yet. I just read here that you would also need a contract and I’m not sure of all that would be included in that.

shawnielauer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge

Best regards.

Mike
Thank you.