• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help needed to rescind contract!

worknout777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello-

My husband and I got caught up in the presentation of trading our already 2 owned Hilton properties (1 bought developer and 1 bought resale) to trade up to an every year 7000 point contract with low maintenance fees. Normally I would be never buy from the developer but figured it wasn't a horrible deal. We decided later we shouldn't have done it. Anyhow, we have 10 days to cancel and my husband misplaced the contract!! We have been traveling for a few weeks and tomorrow is our last day we can rescind. Called Hilton but they kept transferring us and eventually went to voicemail. We purchased the contract at the Parc Soleil for Las Vegas. Does anyone have the cancellation address? Also any suggestions on retrieving our contract number? I'm going to call again today and not mention canceling and see if we can get it. Otherwise we are going to be stuck in a 30k contract! Yikes!

Thanks,
Laurie

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't help much other than give moral support. For $30,000 I know I could do a pretty thorough search for a contract. Absent that, perhaps (perish the thought) the salesweasel might have a contract number in his files if you happened to save a business card.

Good Luck!

Jim

Jason245

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would use all the information below

http://www.hgvclubprogram.com/resources/contact/

And send notifications in as many ways as possible. Since you lost your contract, you probably need to create some type of generic statement of desire to cancel.

Send certified letters with return reciept letters to every HGVC address you can, from member services to the locatino you bought and then some.

Call and ask for the address of the HGVC legal department. Then ask for the corporate executive offices.

Best of luck,

worknout777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I called HGVC and they were able to give us the contract number. I didn't want to mention cancellation so still trying to track down the address. I did read how to cancel before the paperwork was lost and know it was an Orlando Office where you send the cancellation.

If anyone has a developer contract out of Parc Soleil can you post the address here?

Thanks!

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
A quick Yellow Pages search in Orlando yielded this:

Hilton Grand Vacations Company/Corporate Offices
6355 Metrowest Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32835

(407) 521-3100

It might be worth a phone call to ask if their 'sales processing' or some such department is there. There were a couple of other Orlando listings for HGVC that looked promising.

Jim

mtm65

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is the address we used successfully last August when we cancelled our contract for Ocean 22:

Ocean 22 Development, LLC
C/O Grand Vacation Services LLC
Attn: Jari Alvarez
6355 Metrowest Boulevard
Suite 180
Orlando, FL 32835

Hope this helps!

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is the address we used successfully last August when we cancelled our contract for Ocean 22:

Ocean 22 Development, LLC
C/O Grand Vacation Services LLC
Attn: Jari Alvarez
6355 Metrowest Boulevard
Suite 180
Orlando, FL 32835

Hope this helps!

Might put "Attn: Jari Alvarez or current Rescissions representative"

Lots of names can change in a year.

worknout777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually ended up sending it to the address that 2 other people had posted deforges address as I found 2 oother people recently that bought at the same place and their contract stated to send their cancellation letter there. Maybe to be on the safe side I'll send another to that address too.

Thanks everyone!!

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just 'Attn: 'Rescissions' oughtta do it. For Certified, someone has to sign for it, so It's unlikely to just hit the 'round file.'