• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help ! Club Regina Los Cabos

isy2xd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Club Regina Los Cabos
I just did something I promise myself I would never do which is by a timeshare. Four days ago I bought a timeshare a Club Regina in Los Cabos. Includes three weeks with upgrade to one bedroom as a majestic member. The total cost was 5700 which included the base of 4999 closing cost of 500 and tax. I don’t really understand what else I bought. my whole goal was just be able to come back to Club Regina a few times and also use it for traveling other places around the world. I’m thinking I did not do the right thing. I understand that you have five days to cancel. Please somebody give me some advice.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
If you are questioning your decision then rescind. We use to own RVC (Club Regina). We gave it to a friend. I have always been sorry we got rid of it. We owned 80,000 Points.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I just did something I promise myself I would never do which is by a timeshare. Four days ago I bought a timeshare a Club Regina in Los Cabos. Includes three weeks with upgrade to one bedroom as a majestic member. The total cost was 5700 which included the base of 4999 closing cost of 500 and tax. I don’t really understand what else I bought. my whole goal was just be able to come back to Club Regina a few times and also use it for traveling other places around the world. I’m thinking I did not do the right thing. I understand that you have five days to cancel. Please somebody give me some advice.

Welcome to TUG
Club Regina is a good property.

If you wish to go more often - try looking for a resale / giveaway on TUG that has at least 80,000 points
Going resale -your $5700 would likely get you the next 3-4 years of use at Club Regina

I would suggest rescinding now. The program you were offered will be there the next time you visit

Last edited:

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TUG @isy2xd
We are glad you found TUG in time to rescind.

Have you found the cancellation instructions in your paperwork or on a CD? if you are still in Cabo, do NOT return to the sales office. Mail a letter.
Write a simple letter:
I/we (include husband/wife names) hereby exercise our right to rescind contract # XXXXXX
Please refund our deposit of $XXXX

Date & Signed by all buyers who signed the contract.

Go to the post office today. Mail it so that you get proof of mailing.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
They key here is to rescind NOW. YOu only have five days and you are already on day four. You really don't have enough time to reseearch everything to know if you should keep the deal you bought. The deal will be there the next time you go back or perhaps even resale.

Isn't Club Regina either associated with or located near the Westin Los Cabos? IIRC Club Regina also the Westin Los Cabos Baja Point. Perhaps you could look at buying Westin Aventuras resale (probably free to buy). Though reports indicate it doesn't give easy access to Baja Point.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Club Regina Cabo shares a long driveway from the Highway with Westin Los Cabos. When you get to the Gateway for the Westin you turn left onto a narrow Road that goes to Club Regina. Club Regina Cabo is built on the Cliff. So every Patio' has an Ocean View. In January/February we could spent an entire morning watching the whales play off the Resort. They use to have an AI Optional where you could prepay for meals at a Discount. You could choose how many and which meals. There is no Parking at the Resort. There is a Daily parking fee but the parking is down the hill. The Conceirge would retrieve your car for you. In that it is built on a cliff they have golf carts that will run you around if you do not want to walk.

Quite often there are very cheap RVC Accounts in the Marketplace and on EBAY. An 80,000 Point Account will get you a 1 Bedroom on Kona and a 2 Bedroom during High Season in Cabo.

There is currently an 80,000 Point RVC Account for sale on the Marketplace for $500. The MF are $1,600 per year.

Last edited: