• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Heckuva Deal! Westgate Orlando 2BR Lock Off $31,000

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe he will find TUG and ask how to escape the Wastegate clutches?
Hopefully he finds TUG soon. If he does so, explains his situation (that the auction closed with no bids or offers), what would we advise him to do so as not to get in any further trouble?

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
Hopefully he finds TUG soon. If he does so, explains his situation (that the auction closed with no bids or offers), what would we advise him to do so as not to get in any further trouble?
Not much he really can do except default and face the consequences. Given his age it’s likely there won’t be many real consequences that impact his life.

Last edited:

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was just browsing this ad out of curiosity. Maybe I missed it but it doesn't say if the auction is closed or if it has received any bids or offers. To be fair, I haven't used E-Bay in a while so maybe some things might have changed since I last used it, but don't listings usually indicate when an auction has closed (or will close) and, if it's still open, how many bids there are so far?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I was just browsing this ad out of curiosity. Maybe I missed it but it doesn't say if the auction is closed or if it has received any bids or offers. To be fair, I haven't used E-Bay in a while so maybe some things might have changed since I last used it, but don't listings usually indicate when an auction has closed (or will close) and, if it's still open, how many bids there are so far?
Still active.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
It's a buy it now with the option to buy it now. I think these usually run for 30 days and then have to be renewed or relisted.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Please tell me this is an April Fools Joke. LOL

WorldT

TUG Member
Reaction score

This is not an auction so there are no bids. Interested parties can make an offer of any amount. Those offers will not be shown to the public.
PS: just explaining. I have no intention of even considering it.