• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Health ofhcials identify 2 restaurants as the source of multiple COVID clusters on Kauai

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
For a Health Center that looks very unhealthy having black mold on the roofing tiles!

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The first article also mentions the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach resort. We were there (stayed overnight) when the “Brunch Babes” show was happening on April 18. Very large group (about 80-100 people) of locals attending a not socially distanced drag show brunch. (We did not attend but became aware because their restaurant was shut down for breakfast and breakfast service had moved to their outside bar area). It seems strange for the locals in Hawaii to have restricted travel into Kauai for so long, yet hold what may turn out to be a super spreader event.

lynne

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pacific Grove Plaza
County of Kaua'i
--Kaua‘i County will move to Tier 3 this Thursday with proposed modifications--
LĪHU‘E – The County of Kaua‘i will move into Tier 3 of its Kaua‘i Business & Recreation Guidelines this Thursday, based on the average new daily cases for the past two weeks. Ahead of the tier change, the county has proposed modifications to the chart to better reflect its current situation.
The modifications must be approved by Governor David Ige.
“When we created the tier chart last year, we were facing the reality that any rise in case counts put our most vulnerable population at risk,” said Mayor Derek S. K. Kawakami. “It’s also important that the tier restrictions reflect where we are seeing transmission. Therefore, we are revising our tier chart to allow outdoor activities such as sports, while further limiting indoor group sizes. If you must gather with people outside of your home, stay outdoors and wear your mask.”
The proposed change moves the social gathering limit to 5 indoors and 25 outdoors, while allowing team sports to continue with COVID-safe protocols in place.
“We are seeing many cases in children, who are not eligible for vaccine. If you have a child at your home, or are around children – such as teachers and coaches – please consider getting vaccinated to help protect them. Mahalo to everyone who has already been vaccinated for stepping up to keep us all safe.”
Over 60,000 doses of vaccine have already been administered to residents, and all Kaua‘i residents aged 16 and older now have the opportunity to be vaccinated. Vaccination is free and appointments are widely available, including on weekends and evenings. For details, visit www.kauai.gov/vaccine. Those who plan to travel can protect themselves and their families by being fully vaccinated before traveling.
For more information on the county’s COVID-19 response, visit www.kauai.gov/COVID-19.
For more information on the state’s COVID-19 cases or the state’s Safe Travels program, visit hawaiicovid19.com.
###
**Note: The updated tier chart and detailed guidelines as mentioned will be posted on the County of Kaua‘i website, www.kauai.gov/covid-19, upon Gov. Ige’s approval.**

Attachments

• kauai.pdf
    430.6 KB · Views: 6