• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hawaii Open Season

wilmetted

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to get a one or 2 bedroom in honululu during open season in March. I could use my points to book it but I thought I would check first since everyone here seems to be very knowledgeable.

Thanks

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible, but it would depend on availability and since it is now only November, there really isn't a way to know what open season availability will be in March. As you may or may not be aware, we can only book open season, 30 days in advance. Currently, I can see lots of availability in March at HHV, but who knows what it will be 30 days prior.

Good luck! :)

linsj

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
There's never been much availability in Honolulu during open season at any time of the year; and when there is, it's only a day or two. I'd book now and not count on open season.

Gerry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Right now there are HGVC rooms available in Jan Feb and March. When I initially checked months ago nothing was available, and all of sudden 2 to 3 months before traveling there are 1 and 2 bedrooms available in Honolulu:banana:

kool_kat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC at Tuscany and HGVC at Flamingo; DVC at Bay Lake Towers
I just booked a trip for the end of February / beginning of March to Oahu. Right now, airlines are also offering some great flight deals to Hawaii if travel is completed before 3/11. Flying from Atlanta was just over $600.00 on Delta. I'm so excited because I just bought my timeshare and this will be my first trip. I booked two studios for a week. I compared this to two rooms at the HHV at the same time and the cheapest price for 2 rooms were over $3,200. I've already saved over half of my purchase price on this one trip!!!