• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hawaii: King's land 2BR 6/6 vs 6/4 size difference?

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
@Robfam63

Based on the thread above, the RCI description is incorrect. All two bedrooms have a washer and dryer.

Kings’ Land has 3 phases I, II & III.
· Phase I only contains the larger 2 Bd rooms (RCI is calling this 6/4)
· Phase II only contains the smaller 2 Bd rooms. (RCI is calling this 6/6)
· Phase III contains both size rooms which is split 50/50 between Phase I/II room sizes

HGVC DESCRIPTIONS
NOTE: RCI exchangers can be assigned to any floor.

2 Bedroom (2BR) - PHASE 1 LAYOUT (RCI is calling this 6/4)
Size 1,269 sqft Accommodates:6
This spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom golf course view suite with lanai, located on the first floor, features a large master bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom with a free-standing shower and separate soaking tub. The second bedroom is furnished with two double beds and bathroom with a standing shower. A generous living room includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, full kitchen with rice steamer, and washer/dryer. The suite also features an HD cable TV.​
2 Bedroom (BR2) - PHASE 2 LAYOUT (RCI is calling this 6/6)
Size 950 sqft Accommodates:6
This contemporary two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite, some with a garden or resort view, is tastefully accented with Hawaiian inspired artwork and finishes and has an extended outdoor lanai with chaise lounges and dining table The master bedroom features a king-size bed and bathroom with a large free-standing shower and dual sink vanity. The second bedroom is furnished with two full-size beds with an adjacent bathroom including a shower/tub combination. A separate living space includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, dining area, HD flat screen TV, full kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, as well as an in-room safe and washer/dryer.​

Last edited:

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Thank you for your helpful information. I am brand new to this forum and unsure how to access post #37.

GT75 has provided you with the direct link in post #6 above, as well as in the other thread on Kings' Land units. Since you're new to the forums, here is some information on "sticky" threads for future reference. There are "stickies" on many of the forums, which are always at the top of the forum section. They are marked by the topic being a different colour (sort of an orange-red), so they "stick" out.

"Stickies" are permanent topics that usually provide information that is frequently requested or may be useful to forum users on an ongoing basis. GT75 (thank you!!) has done a particularly good job of setting up and maintaining the ones for the HGVC forum.

If you go to the start of the HGVC forum, you will currently see four stickies. The second one is titled "HGVC Detailed Resort & Affiliated Information". If you click on it, it has an index at the beginning and detailed information, maps and diagrams for most of the HGVC resorts. You will find the information I referred to at post #37.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums! :wave:

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
we don't travel until 2021. I opted for the 6/4 because of the larger sq footage description on RCI, assuming/hoping it's Phase I. I also like the layout and "old Hawaiian" furnishings better in Phase 1 photos.

Robfam63

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Whistler’s Woodrun 2 bedroomc
GT75 has provided you with the direct link in post #6 above, as well as in the other thread on Kings' Land units. Since you're new to the forums, here is some information on "sticky" threads for future reference. There are "stickies" on many of the forums, which are always at the top of the forum section. They are marked by the topic being a different colour (sort of an orange-red), so they "stick" out.

"Stickies" are permanent topics that usually provide information that is frequently requested or may be useful to forum users on an ongoing basis. GT75 (thank you!!) has done a particularly good job of setting up and maintaining the ones for the HGVC forum.

If you go to the start of the HGVC forum, you will currently see four stickies. The second one is titled "HGVC Detailed Resort & Affiliated Information". If you click on it, it has an index at the beginning and detailed information, maps and diagrams for most of the HGVC resorts. You will find the information I referred to at post #37.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums! :wave:
Thank you so much for all the helpful hints. I am so happy to have found this forum.

Robfam63

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Whistler’s Woodrun 2 bedroomc
we don't travel until 2021. I opted for the 6/4 because of the larger sq footage description on RCI, assuming/hoping it's Phase I. I also like the layout and "old Hawaiian" furnishings better in Phase 1 photos.
I did the same. Also, Hilton Grand Vacation Club’s Facebook page responded to me and asked for details about RCI’s inaccurate descriptions of the unit. They will investigate it.