• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone used property relief professionals?

gonzaga

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara, 4800, platinum
Elara, 7000, platinum, biennial
I’ve been getting calls from this company where they are wanting to use HGVC discount RCI membership so they can be rented out to their corporate clients.

Is this legit? Anyone had experienced dealing with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I’ve been getting calls from this company where they are wanting to use HGVC discount RCI membership so they can be rented out to their corporate clients.

Is this legit? Anyone had experienced dealing with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a company that will charge you a ridiculous high amount to place your sale or rental timeshare ad on their crappy website. This is a scam because they lie and really provide no value for the money they charge. Just another “company” out to take advantage of timeshare owners. This is so common that I copy/pasted my old reply to another posting with someone asking the same question as you about a similar company. It all fits here because it is the same scam.

“This is an advertising listing company that skirts the law. They provide a service of listing your timeshare for sale or rent but they lie to get people to give up their money upfront. They do not have buyers or renters lining up for you. My opinion is that there isn’t one advertising listing company in existence that is in business to provide any real value to the timeshare owner. Instead, 95% of their business focus and time is spent cold calling to get the upfront fee, even if they must lie to get it. In short, their real business is cold calling and asking for upfront fees. The poorly created listing website and complaints from those that already paid the upfront fee just get in the way of that.

You should have signed a contract and I bet that contract makes no mention of the “renters” and in fact just says they will list your timeshare with any offers being forwarded to you for you to handle. Of course, as you and all the other find out, there are never any offers.”

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I usually just give these types of callers the 800 number for RCI so they can call them directly to set up their own rentals. Figure that'll be more efficient for them than having me do it. Often they just hang up on me.

MPrince

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC The District by Hilton Gold, HGVC Oceans 22 Platinum, Elara Gold, Elara Platinum, Flamingo Gold
I never have to deal with these types of phone calls because my phone is on "Do Not Disturb" and your number has to be in my contact list in order for my phone to ring.

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
I never have to deal with these types of phone calls because my phone is on "Do Not Disturb" and your number has to be in my contact list in order for my phone to ring.
I have also did the same thing several months ago. That was one of the best things for me to do to correct these unwanted calls.