• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has Anyone Purchased a "My Pillow"

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Saw this advertisement in our paper today and wonder if anyone has ever owned one of the "My Pillow" pillows...Can't buy them in a store, only online from the manufacturer...I may be interested but I'd like to read something about them other than what the manufacturer says...Thanks!

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I never heard of it till you posted this; I just checked it online and it sounds great! The anecdote of the disabled child who kept waking up and wanting to eat was interesting, as waking up and night-eating is much of the problem I have with my weight. If I could really sleep through the night I know I'd lose weight!

I couldn't find any reviews other than the ones on their site.

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
Yes, I bought one. They are actually available at a mall here. I was having trouble getting a firm enough pillow for the way I sleep so wanted to try this one. At the advice of the clerk I got the thickest one (they come in a couple of different depths and firmnesses if I remember correctly.)

I thought it was good but after several weeks I developed an ache in another part of my neck which then went away when I switched to yet a different pillow! I decided that I'd gotten too thick a one.

It did seem to deliver on some of the marketing like holding its shape but it was a bit lumpy. I think it might have worked if I'd had the right thickness. But I'm not sure it will bring world peace (wasn't that among the claims?)

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Stmartinfan, according to their warranty you could have returned it and gotten the next one down; did you try?

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input...I may just buy a couple of them and if I'm not happy, I can always return them (right???). There is a 25% off sale right now so I guess this is the time to try them...

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where do you order these? I been looking for the right pillow for years.

Mosca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, it costs about the same as a quality regular pillow, so if you like it, it's not a bad value.

Note the fine print: "Claims for MyPillow® are based on medical opinion and user experience and not on actual clinical studies."

Which, again, is no big deal. But it's just a pillow.

Me, I get two of the softest down pillows I can find, and one super firm. I set one soft on top of one firm, and I use the second soft to support my arm, and to swap out with the first one every week or so.

MyPillow is cheaper than that, FWIW; those down pillows go about a C-note each in King size. But I like what I have.

Anyone who gets MyPillow, please report.

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
Stmartinfan, according to their warranty you could have returned it and gotten the next one down; did you try?

No I didn't return it. If I remember correctly,there's a time limit on the return policy and I did use the pillow for several weeks. I'd guess I could still make a case that they should take it back because their clerk helped me pick the wrong size. But the mall with their stand is nearly an hour from my house in a part of town I don't go regularly and packing up a pillow to send it back sounds like a big pain. I figured there's probably some use I can find for another pillow.

I bet that their guarantee sells lots of pillow and then 90 percent of the customers who don't love it never bother to go through the hassle of returning it.

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
The ad in my paper has the website: www.MyPillow.com or 855-974-5569...they have a 25% off with promo code "Brad2"...offer is good until....get this...Feb 31, 2012 so I guess that's forever cause there is no Feb 31!

Where do you order these? I been looking for the right pillow for years.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Saw a commercial on tv last night for these. Didn't pay attention since I wasn't interested.