• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone bought the Westin or Sheraton mattress?

MommaBear

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if any of you have bought either the Westin or the Sheraton mattresses. I'm wondering if they are as good in real life as they are on vacation.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
There was some discussion about this over in the Marriott forum and buying Marriott beds. General consensus seems to be, what you buy and receive may not be what you slept on in the room. Several people said they gave their mattress away after they got it.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
To add, I would never buy the Sheraton bedding (sheets, blanket, pillows). At least the crap they have at Vistana Villages and Vistana Resort in Orlando. The worst bedding ever. No fitted sheet and no duvet. The bottom sheet is a flat sheet, then for a blanket they use two flat sheets with a thing blanket in between. Complete garbage. We have started taking our own fitted sheet with us.

That said, we did just fork out over $500 for Marriott sheets, duvet and duvet cover for our king size bed at home.

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas x2
I bought the Westin Heavenly bed about two years ago. It is wonderful.. for the first few nights we woke up disappointed because it felt like we were waking up at KORV.. I would like to get the bedding as well, but nothing justifies what they are asking for those. Watch the webpage and occasionally it goes on sale for a more reasonable price for the bed. Two years in and still loving it. I would recommend it!

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
We bought the whole Westin Heavenly bed set with linens a few years ago and love it all. The duvet works great without any blanket at all and we are in Colorado. Once we made the decision though I researched sales and waited for a good sale - spend $4000 get $1750 off, 43% off. Also there was a coupon you could choose instead of a free night or other bonus, but the sale was better. Other offers going to my spam email are for 25% off. We bought our own colored duvet cover and shams that are pet friendly and cheaper from The Company Store. Very happy.

Bill4728

Reaction score
We went to Mattress Firm a few years ago and said we were looking a Westin Heavenly bed, the people at the store said that they had something that we would love as much as the heavenly bed. After two years I'd say that it isn't quite as good as a heavenly bed but pretty close.