• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Harborside] - building assignments depend on day of week?

Fletcher921

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT
Regarding [Harbourside at Atlantis]... I THINK I remember someone telling me that certain buildings are available for check-in on certain day of the week? For example, if we want to get into building 2 or 5, what day of the week should we set for check-in??
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Much will depend on when you are traveling. Right now all that is out the window as I think I heard they only have a few buildings open right now. @CPNY

Fletcher921

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Westgate Park City, UT
Much will depend on when you are traveling. Right now all that is out the window as I think I heard they only have a few buildings open right now. @CPNY
I guess so... We are booking for this fall. So, kind of HOPING things may e a bit more back to normal by then!

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I guess so... We are booking for this fall. So, kind of HOPING things may e a bit more back to normal by then!
Phase 1 fixed float weeks were sold and deeded in buildings depending on the check in day you purchased.

When someone books a room via Atlantis website, star option reservation, II exchanges, etc. They can put you in any building when you check in. They will keep phase 1 owners checking in on their phase 1 home reservation period in phase 1 buildings. For Those who purchased and book in their phase 2 home reservation window will be placed in phase two buildings.

Phase one buildings are building 1,3 and 7. Best buildings IMO are 1 and 7. Those will overlook the Atlantis, I’ve never stayed in any other building.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Yes, under normal circumstance (not sure with COVID).
See weekend checkin day listed under each Phase on the resort map below. I believe weekday arrival might be in any building.

1612485234347.jpeg

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Yes, under normal circumstance (not sure with COVID).
See weekend checkin day listed under each Phase on the resort map below. I believe weekday arrival might be in any building.

View attachment 31968
It was really for deeding purposes. I’ve actually lost track since I know everyone there and my request is always filled thankfully

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
No, they assigned folks to specific buildings based on the days specified on the map.
Checkin day is often referenced on the Vistana forum. It‘s been a while since my last stay but we‘ve always been assigned to the designated building based on our checkin day.

Fletcher921

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Westgate Park City, UT
It was really for deeding purposes. I’ve actually lost track since I know everyone there and my request is always filled thankfully
May I ask what your recommendations are for a 3BR unit? Which buildings or units?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
May I ask what your recommendations are for a 3BR unit? Which buildings or units?
3 bedrooms are in phase 2 only. I’ve never stayed in a phase 2 building. I would recommend one with a harbor view.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Had a three bedroom years ago in building 5 that wasn’t bad with a Saturday checkin.

From the Vistana Forum

1612527669058.jpeg

Last edited: