• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy New Year

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish all of our wonderful TUGgers a joyous new Year. May 2012 be filled with the love of family and friends, good health and many travel opportunities!

Dori

kjsgrammy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish all of our wonderful TUGgers a joyous new Year. May 2012 be filled with the love of family and friends, good health and many travel opportunities!

Dori

Happy New Year to you too! If you are on the roads tonight, be careful and get home safely!!!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Happy New Years..............

TEDK63

TUG Member
Reaction score
And Many happy Holiday Vacations!

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all Tuggers around the world. Be safe tonight !!!

spirits

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
From a grateful Tugger

Happy New Year to all those who give so easily of themselves and their wisdom so that we all benefit. Everyday when I come to this forum, I look forward to the thoughts that others have posted. Seldom is there a day that I do not learn something new. So as this year comes to an end, I am looking forward to many more posts.....Happy New Year TUG.:cheer:

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy New Years to you to!! and everyone else. I hope you are planning something more exciting than me. I'm just at home watching tv & waiting for the ball to drop. shaggy

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year it is now 12:06 Jan 1, 2012.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone, and I echo Spirits' comments about how I, too, learn from TUGgers!

Health, happiness, peace, and love....I think those are all the biggies!

(And me too, Shaggy - it was either watching the ball drop on TV, or freezing my rear off locally waiting for the dill pickle, bologna, or goat to drop. I opted for the TV and a glass of wine.)