• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Had to brag...

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Well done!

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Nice! What time is dinner? ;)

Dave

Brett

Reaction score
I scored a package of fresh hamburger and the pouches of fresh chicken breasts at Costco today. The hamburger was one of only three left in that vast empty space.

Hope y’all are impressed.

maybe ...
Kroger had fresh 90% lean hamburger and chicken breasts today
The Walmart meat section seemed to be full

Last edited:

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow. I remember when we hosted a high school exchange student from St Petersburg, Russia in the 90's. She was in complete awe of America the first time we took her to Costco. She'd never seen such abundance before. She talked about how shelves were bare in Russia. When I go to my local grocery stores these days, I think of Yanna.

rboesl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Village Beach & Golf Resort
Vidanta Grand Mayan
Villa del Arco Cobo
Grandview Las Vegas
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Has anyone tried shopping at a local co op market? In my area there are 4 and all have ample supply of meats. That's because their meats are locally sourced and not dependent upon the big processors. Their meat coolers are fully stocked and reasonably priced. The prices may not match places like Costco or the large family packs at the chain stores. But, reasonable enough to make it worth the trip.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I scored a package of fresh hamburger and the pouches of fresh chicken breasts at Costco today. The hamburger was one of only three left in that vast empty space.

Hope y’all are impressed.

Hmmm, not so much. I've got 11 beeves, 28 hogs, 24 lambs, and 48 meat chickens to harvest in the near term, and will be doing a few dozen geese and ducks in a few months. Good to grow your own!

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
The thing I hate the most about sheltering in place is that I can't easily pop into Costco for a rotisserie chicken. I'm having chicken withdrawal. It's been over 7 weeks without a Costco chicken!!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Wend to Costco on Tuesday and they had plenty of meats. Grabbed a couple packs of 88/12 beef and some IQF chicken. Though they still had no TP. I think they have given up on it. Filling the space formerly occupied by TP with water instead.