• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grandson born on my Mom's 90th birthday!

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
What a wonderful day for our family. Elliott Anthony was born at 1:05 PM weighing 8 lbs 4 oz and it's also my mom's (his great grandma) 90th birthday! What an exciting and emotional day.

388377_2407325789195_1432699170_31933340_82517094_n.jpg

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Congratulations on a beautiful grandchild. It's very special to share a birthday with a great-grandparent, too.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Oh my, what a beautiful baby. Congratulations to all. What a special gift to be on your mother’s birthday.

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
Isn't God wonderful? Blessings all around you! Thanks for sharing.

Janette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful picture that I didn't see on FB. Our last, Luke , arrived on Hubby's birthday. When we walked into the hospital room, my son started to hand him to me. I declined and had my hubby take him. I'll always remember that Grandpa smile! Luke, at 3 months is joining us on St. Thomas on Jan 15. He is also bringing his parents!

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, Nonnie. I'll bet your mother is really happy.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Oh, a precious baby! How nice that he'll always have that special connection with his great-grandmom. :) Congrats to you new grandparents and the rest of your family!

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Being a Grandma is just the very best. Your mom must be so excited to have such a beautiful great-grandbaby!

Dori