• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Mayan NV Meal plan details- what do you think good or bad?

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
One of my friends sent this to me - I think it's the latest
----------------
MEAL PLAN

The first meal plan is MEAL PLAN REY MAYA and the cost is $ 4,998 pesos it includes 6 breakfasts and 12 tickets for either lunches or dinners.

The second meal plan is MEAL PLAN BALAM and the cost is $ 3,075 pesos this one includes 6 breakfasts and 6 lunches or dinners

The last meal plan is MEAL Plan CHACMOL and the cost is $ 1,173 pesos this one includes 6 breakfasts only.

You can use your meal plan at any restaurant in the complex, including Mayan Palace in Pto. Vallarta, except room service, Taco Break and special events such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s day, Mother’s day and September 15th. And July 4th.

MEAL PLAN’S PROMOTION CUPONS

A) 2 x 1 in Kids Club (it applies in the 3 packages)
B) 10% discount in Brio Spa & Bodycare ( it applies in Rey Maya and Balam packages)
This discount doesn´t apply with other promotions or discounts.
C) 10% discount in Boutiques (It applies in the 3 packages)
D) Participation in weekly raffle (it applies in the 3 packages)
E) Bottle of Wine a the Wine Bar (only in the Rey Maya Package)

*Important: we have especial nights and you can exchange one dinner ticket of your meal plan for one of these nights:

Monday : Tropical Pacific $ 420.00 $260.00 children 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Thursday: Mexican Party $ 520 adults $ 280 children, , 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

· The Meal Plan does not guarantee entrance to the theme nights, (Limited occupancy). For exchange the ticket please contact the concierge personal.
· Very Important: Every coupon includes from the menu: Appetizer, Main course and dessert. (does not include any type of beverages)
· The breakfast buffet includes one coffee, tea, milk or one juice. (does not include any type of beverages)
· Lunch or dinner does not include any type of beverages.

Every time you go to a restaurant to have a meal, you need to give the waiter one ticket per person. For example, if two people are planning to have breakfast, from the 6 tickets, you need to give 2 tickets to the waiter. The same applies for lunch and dinner.

All meal plans do not include beverages or tips. In case you loose them we cannot give you another one, so you are responsible for your tickets.

IMPORTANT: Children 5 years and older pay full price. Children under 5 years pay if they order something a la carte.

aliikai2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
The REY MAYA

is about $375 usd making each meal about $21.00. The breakfasts are about that anyway, but this is a great bargain on the dinners, and the beach parties.

Nice to see they brought it back.

fwiw,

Greg

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
WE were presented this plan also in November. I am happy they have it, but we opted not to do it that time. We felt it a tad expensive considering it includes no beverages...but in retrospect if you plan to stay at resort and eat most meals there it would be beneficial.

We will have to try it on our next visit just to see what we thingk I guess. The theme nights themselves are quite costly.

We love AI, but this is only resort we have been to in Mexico where it does not include any beverages.

Have you personally tried it? If so what did you think?

dukebigtom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Do they offer this at the Grand Riviera Mayan? Is it for members only or exchangers?

BigTom

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
My friend was an RCI exchanger when offered the plan.