• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Lodge at Peak 7

Deb from NC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
What exactly is this $10 per day fee for? I would be beyond irritated.
According to the front desk, it’s to pay for extras like the resort‘s shuttle, ski lockers, and underground parking etc. Of course none of that was new and I never paid for it on earlier exchanges!!!! But I will say, this resort does have more amenities than most....

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this a difficult resort to trade into? My Brother in law owns there and I've often thought it would be fun to go when they go.

Please let me know what your experience has been on trading in -- thank you!

Greg

I've exchanged into the Grand Lodge at Peak 7 about a half dozen times. Below is the picture out of the balcony from our stay over Easter a couple years ago. Its beautiful and the location is very convenient. That said, I believe staying at Hyatt Main Street Station is equal to and can be even better due to its convenient location to Main Street with all its shops and restaurants.

Here is my experience exchanging into GL7. Finding weeks in Feb and March is considerably harder than Jan or April.
1. Exchanging into a studio during winter is relatively easy if you look a year out. You can do an instant trade as there is decent availability on-line
2. Exchanging into a 1 bedroom during winter is moderately difficult but can be done via instant trade a year out
3. Exchanging into a 2 bedroom during winter is quite challenging. While you may be able to get lucky and find an instant trade, you should place a request more than a year in advance and you'll likely get one in Jan or April. A week in Feb or March is probably doable too if you get lucky.

Exchanging into GL7 into a 2BR was much easier a couple years ago. Deposit patterns have changed and so its more challenging now. Good luck! Breckenridge is a great ski resort so I am a big fan.

20170408_193600.jpg