• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Gowhereandwhen.com Has anyone heard of them??

wildred

Reaction score
My parents have been contacted my gowhereandwhen.com to purchase their time shares and inexchange they would get $3000 for it and have to pay $2900 for the club membership. It sounds too go to be true. They would somewhat sign over their timeshares. And within the next 12 months if they want to get rid of anyother timeshares they own they would have to pay gowhereandwhen.com $39 each and they would take them and sell them for my parents and keep the money for themselfs. My parents would not get any more for any other timeshares they sign over to them. Please let me know if you have heard of this company. All I can find is their website gowhereandwhen.com nothing on the B.B.B. Please help!!!

Can you tell me where is a good place for my parents to sell their timeshares??

Thanks

Last edited:

happybaby

TUG Member
Reaction score
RUN RUN !!!

everybody will tell you that it is a scam !!!!!!! NEVER NEVER give money up front!!!!!!!!!!

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It doesn't even sound good, much less true.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
My parents have been contacted my gowhereandwhen.com to purchase their time shares and inexchange they would get $3000 for it and have to pay $2900 for the club membership. It sounds too go to be true. They would somewhat sign over their timeshares. And within the next 12 months if they want to get rid of anyother timeshares they own they would have to pay gowhereandwhen.com $39 each and they would take them and sell them for my parents and keep the money for themselfs. My parents would not get any more for any other timeshares they sign over to them. Please let me know if you have heard of this company. All I can find is their website gowhereandwhen.com nothing on the B.B.B. Please help!!!

Can you tell me where is a good place for my parents to sell their timeshares??

Thanks

You will end up paying the $2900 upfront and receive the $3000 when they sell your unit, which will be never...

Art4th

TUG Member
Reaction score
they would get $3000 for it and have to pay $2900 for the club membership.
Thanks

So...they got a postcard in the mail eh?

I think your parents have the details wrong. The "club membership" is probably $5900. Your parents will pay $2900 plus give up their timeshare (so the company is really giving your parents $3000 for their timeshare...NOT).

The club membership is worthless. Your parents will end up paying someone $2900 to take the timeshare off their hands.

DON'T LET THEM DO IT!!!

They could save $2900 by just giving it away to someone, or if it has any value, try to sell it themselves.

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a SCAM!!!! They are preying on your older (I assume) and vunerable parents who don't want to pay maintenance fees anymore.

Your parents can get rid of the timeshares by putting a FREE ad here on TUG-putting them on ebay - if they're not so great - maybe for a dollar. Do NOT give these people one red cent.

barron44

Reaction score
Same scam. We rec'd a postcard in the mail which said "Don't pay your maintenance fee". We will pay it for you and will buy your timeshare. Went to a meeting at a local hotel with two other potential sellers. After a ton of sob stories including "your estate will be forced to continue paying maintenance fees ad infinitum" since no one will take your timeshare back we were introduced to "gowhereandwhen.com", a vacation club you must join in order to rid yourself of your timeshare. Fee is normally $6995 but you can join for $2995 and also pay them $435 for each timeshare you wish to sell. One of the three sellers (not me) actually made the deal. Glad I checked here to find it was a total scam. I was told I could deduct $3000 a year on my tax bill until I reached the total I paid for the timeshares in purchase price and annual fees. This is what clued me in to the scam.