• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Got the deed to my new Wyndham 231K points contract

wwoods1

TUG Member
Reaction score
So this is my first TS purchase and I felt a great was to get me feet wet, and although there were a few bumps in the road I got a new deed last week. I won an auction on E-bay for 259K points at Star Island, and after sending my portion of closing costs i waited and waited. I finally spoke to someone at Group Wise, Inc. and apparently they had discovered an issue with the deed, and could not sell me that contract. They gave me a list of comparable inventory that they had available and I chose 231k at Sea Garden. Once that was complete the closing with Timeshare Title Inc went smoothly and quickly.

I received a copy of the deed in the mail before Thanksgiving and everything was in order and correct. According to the Timeshare Title Inc website they sent the documentation off to Wyndham on 11/23.

I was thinking about contacting Wyndham to ensure they received everything that they need and to ensure everything is in order. I have a problem that there are so many different ways to contact Wyndham and since I am likely not in their system yet, I don't know who to contact. Does anyone have any advice on where to start?

Thanks,
William.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
call 800 251 8736

press 2

then 3

When you get someone on the line let them know when the recorded deed was mailed to them and that you just want to verify that they have it

It they will, at the very least need to know the name of the previous owner to check

Once you confirm that they have it ask how long do they expect ir will take before you can use it....they will probably say 8-12 weeks

Good luck and welcome to the world of Wyndham

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
They will want the contract number also.

wwoods1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Woo Hoo. I called this morning and everything was put into my name effective 12/29. They supposedly sent the welcome kit on 12/30. I was able to log into the website and can start making reservations. I am debating going ahead and making the reservation I want and waiting until the 45 day window since right now we are at 62 days and Great Smokies Lodge shows "many units available".

mrpickle

TUG Member
Reaction score
I feel your excitment!

:hi:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Wyndham!
:cheer:

rrlongwell

Reaction score
:hi:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Wyndham!
:cheer:

Congratuations to you. Also, it is good to hear the re-seller made a satisfactory resolution on the burp in the road towards ownership. P.S. The Wonderfull World of Wyndham is a better place the the Wonderful World of __________, in my opinion.

Last edited:

sinclair

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham takes forever to do transfers. Probably doesn't set the right tone. But once you're in, Wyndham is a good organization. Get the directory and read the rules---very beneficial.