• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Got Coupons?

travelnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'd appreciate your unused Entertainment Book and any other coupons for Oahu and Kauai. (Entertainment Book expires Dec 1, I think).

Oahu: Especially interested in restaurant coupons; we like the Hau Tree, discounts for the Bishop Museum, maybe Polynesian Cultural Center.

Kauai: restaurant coupons ( I know that there are very few), discounts for tours to botanical gardens, and the raft trip along the NaPali Coast.

Mahalo

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Nope - the Entertainment book expires Nov. 1!

nygiants11991

TUG Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the 2009 book, could you look in your book and see if there are any coupons for Germains? My family is going in January and I need to buy 5 tickets, but I don't want to buy the book if there are not any discounts. I tried to look on line, but didn't see anything.

eakhat

TUG Member
Reaction score
The 2009 Entertainment book contains a 25% discount for up to four adults for Germaine's Luau, valid anytime, but based on availability.

nygiants11991

TUG Member
Reaction score
K, I seen online the books are $35, how do the coupons work? If you pre-order your tickets on line, how do you use the coupon?

FlyKaesan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Email or message me if you are interested in Entertainment coupons.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
K, I seen online the books are $35, how do the coupons work? If you pre-order your tickets on line, how do you use the coupon?

I don't think you can use it online - but you could call them and see.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The local school Dist. usually only sells the local book - to buy a Hawaii book, you are probably going to have to go online. They offer frequent discounts, and the book is greatly discounted in the spring, so I wouldn't buy one now, unless your trip is in the next couple months. - I'd wait and watch for a discount on price or shipping.

Last edited:

erm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you know that if you have Interval Gold you have access to Entertainment coupons and not just for your own areaI bought a book and then joined Interval Gold. Now I have double coupons. The only glitch with Interval is that you have a limited number of coupons you can print.

travelnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
unwanted 2009 coupons?

Specifically for the Hau Tree Restaurant on Oahu, or the Bishop Museum there.

Any restaurants on Kauai, or Napali Coast raft trip?

FlyKaesan

TUG Member
Reaction score
you can get online trial membership and print upto 3 coupons.

[TUG rules prohibit buying and selling anything, in the forums.-DeniseM Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

eakhat

TUG Member
Reaction score
The local school Dist. usually only sells the local book - to buy a Hawaii book, you are probably going to have to go online. They offer frequent discounts, and the book is greatly discounted in the spring, so I wouldn't buy one now, unless your trip is in the next couple months. - I'd wait and watch for a discount on price or shipping.

Schools can sell all Entertainment books. The students do make some money on it but not as much. Because they don't have it on hand, they have to send in the order, and you don't always know how long it will take for them to submit the order.

I did get the new Hawaii Entertainment book, and I'm not sure yet if it will be a good purchase.

travelnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the on-line trial membership for the Entertainment Book that Fly Kaesan mentioned.

I couldn't find ANYTHING at all!!! for the 2 Kauai zip-codes I entered. Kauai was always sparse, but NOTHING?

I'd be grateful for the Oahu 2009 dining coupon for the Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant in Waikiki. (not a sale or exchange per site rules)

travelnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai Entertainment coupons?

Thanks to FlyKaesan, I entered "Entertainment Book trial coupons" and found free coupons for the Hau Tree and Bishop Museum on Oahu. However, as our tirp is in mid-November, I need to wait for the 2009 book to be issued, and then can't print coupons sooner than 14 days before use.

I looked for activities, attractions, restaurants, etc. for 2 zip codes on Kauai and got the same message each time: nothing witin 75 miles! That's about the width of Kauai!!! Are there no Entertainment coupons for Kauai at all? I know that in the past the offerings were pretty sparse..............?