• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Golf

gorevs9

TUG Member
Reaction score
I plan on being in the Orlando area either during the last week of February or the 1st week of March.
Are there any good golf courses in the Orlando area that are less than $60-$70/round, mid-week (I know it's peak season, but I have an aversion to paying over $100 to hit a little ball with a stick :)).
Thanks

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Try these two sites:

efloridagolf.com

golfnow.com

malyons

TUG Member
Reaction score
i second the golfnow.com idea....i've never used it in orlando but used it in scottsdale and got some GREAT deals. make sure you sign up for their e-mails as they give better deals sometimes than the regular site even, also know that the best deals are offered through e-mail 3 to 4 days before the day of golf. what i did for scottsdale was sign up for the e-mails early and monitor the rates and courses i wanted to play so i'd have some sense of availability and what a "good" rate was

nnickles66

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these links. They were a real lifesaver for me. I was booking my boss's business trip to Florida I had it all arranged, then at the last minute he wanted to schedule a few rounds of golf with his business associates! I was freaking out! Then I found this forum and these links, hooray! I was able to get everything set up in no time.
Linda

silvib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Check and see if Highlands Reserve and Ridgewood Lakes are on the sites you've been given. They're close to our office and both offering reasonable rates. Both are easily reached from I-4 - they're on Hwy 27.
Kissimmee Oaks is usually ok on price too.

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you signed up for golfnow e-mails yet?

Thanks for all the input.

Mike

As was suggested---get on golfnow.com, and register for their e-mail list---do it soon.

By the way, I have an EXTENSIVE Document on Jan 2008 prices for discount Golf offerings within 30 miles of Orlando. It's a year old now---but, if anyone wants to wade through all of the info.....

Pat