• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

"God Bless America"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbosee

TUG Member
Reaction score
To all Americans,
jimbosee,from Melbourne,Australia.Congratulations to you all for showing the world how to come together,and be a nation, and show us all that The American Dream does come true.Well done everyone, and may God assist the Obama Administration in it's trials ahead.I admire America and American's,and wonder what the world would be like without her strength and help."God Bless America"Thank you all.Jim Seedsman

maddaug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Ok, this might be considered political but here goes....since I'm up at 4am and the maybe the moderator's are still asleep. :zzz: We all stayed up real late and I've had about 4 hours of sleep and a restless one at that.
I thought that Obama's speech and watching the faces of all Americans' was truely moving. I haven't felt that for quite a while.
I hope for change that can change everyone and if all stay together like we have shown we can, maybe, just maybe my kids and all kids' futures will be brighter.
Thanks Jim for nice compliment and I can only hope someday to visit Australia.

Ok, one cup of coffee now I'm off to workout and get ready for work. :)

Sir Newf

TUG Member
Reaction score
:) let's build together.

Last edited:

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
As an American I thank you for your kind words. We are fortunate in so many ways.

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
jimbosee: If the rest of the world can join hands with you, we'll overcome some of the troubles going on. Thank you for your words of wisdom.

One of the greatest results were the vast amounts of young people and previous non-voters that stood hours in line to vote. I have not seen such patriotism here is a long time.

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
As a person who grew up with Martin Luther King, Jr. as my hero, I am very excited to see that America has really opened the American dream to all. It will mean a lot to the children growing up now to know that whatever race or skin color they have, they too can aim for the presidency.
Liz

Chrisky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all Americans on this most historic election. As we have all witnessed, it's important to the whole world to have a strong and fair America. Good luck to the Obama Administration and to all Americans, and as we have just witnessed, " Yes You Can".

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are so fortunate to have witnessed such a historical event last night. I am so proud of the youth in this country for standing up for what they believed in and supporting this for these long, long months.

EVERYONE that helped change history last night should be proud that their vote has finally counted.

We now all must work hard and come together as a nation and get our reputation back to where we all know it should be.

WE ARE AMERICA!!!!! AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!!!

(A BIG THANK YOU TO THE TROOPS!!!!!!):cheer: :hi:

Lawlar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Proud!

For the second time in my adult life I am really proud of my country (the first time was the moon walk).

mterra

TUG Member
Reaction score
My eight year old wanted to vote and was disappointed that he couldn't. He was very happy with the outcome though. Being up here in Alaska it seemed like everything was over so quickly! It was only 7pm here when the final results were in. It is so wonderful to have someone who sounds so intelligent in the White House. It has been a long 8 years.
Mary

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Posts discussing politics, religion, and controversial social issues that are not directly related to timesharing are not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.