• Please check out the review contest thread here vote for the best review and cast your vote for the best review to start 2020! winner gets a $50 gift card!
  • The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 26 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG is starting a new contest that will award $50 to the best review submitted within the next two weeks!!

Read more here
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $14,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $14 Million dollars
  • We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen WYN WestinStJohn VGV, SB & CV SVV Morritt's Seaside
Here is the information from the email they sent today after I called:

Maintenance Fee: Must be and stay current until process is complete. Any paid fees are not refundable.

Documentation to return inventory: You understand that you will receive by email documentation to return your inventory. These documents must be signed, notarized, and returned within the number of days indicated on the documentation. Please keep in mind the sooner the documentation is returned the earlier the process may be completed.

Processing Timeframe: Processing timeframes are 6 to 8 weeks to complete the entire process and to receive a cancellation letter.

Title Issues: Discrepancies with owner recorded transfer deeds, issues with chain of title, missing documentation needed to record with deed to return inventory, proof of name changes, estate matters etc. and other changes that were not received by Wyndham Title department, may delay the processuntil proper documentation is received.

Ownership: You must own contract for at least 12 months

Third Party Financial Institution: Any portion of loan paid using a credit card or any other financial institution (PayPal, bank loan, mortgage equity or other) is of sole responsibility of owner accepting an Ovation option.

Reservations: All reservations will be canceled and points forfeited. You will be able to keep any secured reservation paid with Resort Condominium International (RCI).

New Travel reservations during Ovation process: In the event that you book a reservation during this process your request to return your inventory may be cancelled. In case you use your points/credits with Wyndham Destinations or one of its business partners (Travel, RCI, and others) during the process, your cancelation may be interrupted and you will have to wait until the next use year to participate in the Ovation program, once all points are available.

Points usage: Future year’s points must be unused or reservation must be canceled or point rental option is also available.

Multiple contracts: One acknowledgement per contract is required and must be returned.

Ovation by Wyndham offer: Program and inventory acceptance may change without notice. Any changes in the program, will not impact a case that is in process.
This is essentially what i was told.
I was not offered the three year free use.

What was key for me was the ability to keep confirmed exchanges with Interval International.

I will deposit my 2019 points this week to II and confirm exchanges. These points would expire 9/30/19. I currently have two confirmed exchanges in my II account for 2020 so will also confirm and EPlus the new deposits this week into 2021.

I was told it takes 8-10 weeks to get the paperwork and 4-6 weeks after I send them back to be completed. Until that time I pay my monthly maint fee. I was given a case number to reference if I need assistance.

winos2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Was told my RCI points would be theirs. Are they talking about Wyndham RCI Account only? They won't touch my RCI Points account??? If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. I will Phone Monday if no one is sure. Thanks

Last edited:

Ozlander

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called today, They answered in about 5 seconds. All my points qualify and I can use them for three years.
I big elephant in the room is, No Guest Confirmations. So no money and I can't rent the points out.
So, I am going to go to Pathways.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney DVC Saratoga & Beach Club, FWM, & Wyndham pts
Mailed my signed and notarized Ovation paperwork on 2 small contracts two weeks ago and the points are now gone from my Wyndham account (we kept two larger contracts). So it took two weeks (including mail time) for the contracts to exit my account - very fast turnaround.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen WYN WestinStJohn VGV, SB & CV SVV Morritt's Seaside
Was told my RCI points would be theirs. Are they talking about Wyndham RCI Account only? They won't touch my RCI Points account??? If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. I will Phone Monday if no one is sure. Thanks
I was told confirmed exchanges would be honored. So the trick would be to use all your deposits/points (confirmed exchanges) before you apply for the program.