• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Getting Disney II trade connected to My Disney Experience.

p182cessna

TUG Member
Reaction score
I traded my Marriott Manor Club for a 2 bedroom DVC at Old Key West this September. When I called interval to request getting a Disney Reservation number so I could link to My Disney Experience they said that's usually not sent out until the week before. I was wanting to take advantage of the 60 day + 7 day dinning reservation preference for guest staying at a Disney resort. Does anyone know if there is a way to accomplish this? I see on the DVC Tug board someone ask this question and they were told to call Disney Member services..but that phone number is only for DVC members. Thanks for the help.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Yes, call DVC for this information. I just had to do this for an II exchange;

800-800-9800
Option 1
Option 4
Option 2

Tell them you are an Interval International Inbound Guest. It took them about 20 minutes to find my reservation. I don't think they can simply search by last name. I get the impression they are looking at checkin dates and resort to perhaps find your name in some non searchable field. Our last name is as good as a confirmation number, so if they could search by name, they could find it in a few seconds.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Wouldn't it be nice if Disney would give the reservation # to II right away? Marriott Bonvoy numbers are on the II confirmations. It would save a lot of time for Disney.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
My Bonvoy numbers are not on II confirmations.
I am pretty sure Cindy was referring to the Bonvoy/Marriott Confirmation Numbers. Not your Bonvoy number.

PsuFrh

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Canyon Villas
What do you need to do to get a MVC property that is on deposit with II exchanged to a Disney property? I never see them listed as available.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
What do you need to do to get a MVC property that is on deposit with II exchanged to a Disney property? I never see them listed as available.
If you sign up to be a TUG Member, you can gain access to the Sightings forum. There were plenty of DVC weeks available a few months ago. Some are still there but they have dwindled quite a bit.

PsuFrh

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Canyon Villas
If you sign up to be a TUG Member, you can gain access to the Sightings forum. There were plenty of DVC weeks available a few months ago. Some are still there but they have dwindled quite a bit.
Thank you, I'll check it out.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
My Bonvoy numbers are not on II confirmations.
The Bonvoy reservation #'s are on all II confirmations for Marriott resorts. You can enter them into your Bonvoy account. They are there, they are easy to enter into your own Bonvoy account.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am pretty sure Cindy was referring to the Bonvoy/Marriott Confirmation Numbers. Not your Bonvoy number.
Some people just like to argue. You are correct that I was talking about the Marriott reservation #.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
RCI certs would specifically give you DVC member service number and tell you to call them no earlier than 3 days. I recent II exchange didn't give me that info, but at least I knew so I called after a week. They stated II typically gives them a batch report once a week and then it gets input into their system. Mine wasn't input yet, so they put me on hold for a bit and found it. Once I added to MDE, I could see the view associated with the reservation - but nobody could tell me if LO or dedicated. I will try calling the resort directly to see if they can give me that info.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
RCI certs would specifically give you DVC member service number and tell you to call them no earlier than 3 days. I recent II exchange didn't give me that info, but at least I knew so I called after a week. They stated II typically gives them a batch report once a week and then it gets input into their system. Mine wasn't input yet, so they put me on hold for a bit and found it. Once I added to MDE, I could see the view associated with the reservation - but nobody could tell me if LO or dedicated. I will try calling the resort directly to see if they can give me that info.
I take it that they don't put anything into the system or they are very behind. We waited two months before calling and they still had to look it up.

emoneybug

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney - Saratoga Springs 365pts (resale)
I traded my Marriott Manor Club for a 2 bedroom DVC at Old Key West this September. When I called interval to request getting a Disney Reservation number so I could link to My Disney Experience they said that's usually not sent out until the week before. I was wanting to take advantage of the 60 day + 7 day dinning reservation preference for guest staying at a Disney resort. Does anyone know if there is a way to accomplish this? I see on the DVC Tug board someone ask this question and they were told to call Disney Member services..but that phone number is only for DVC members. Thanks for the help.

did you use a 1bd, studio or 2bd from Manor Club and was it a high tdi summer week?

utahkennedys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a note it took me 3 calls over 3 weeks to finally locate my number after the II Trade. And then the person had to put me on hold for about 40 minutes. Not a good process or experience.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Just a note it took me 3 calls over 3 weeks to finally locate my number after the II Trade. And then the person had to put me on hold for about 40 minutes. Not a good process or experience.
Yeah, but it isn't any different than RCI. It would be great if II could include the confirmation number on the exchange certificate with instructions to call DVC to add guest names.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've never had an issue, not with when DVC was with II before nor with RCI. I just call and ask to talk to the exchange department or I email them. But I'm a DVC member also, email wouldn't be an option for most.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think there is a right time to call, somewhere between 2-5 weeks. Anything after 5 weeks requires them to go to an older database and look at every RCI or II exchange individually.

I believe II gets the information to Disney before RCI does. RCI had a real delay because, according to Disney, they used a fax that was always backed up with confirmations going to various places. Sounds like RCI needs to switch to computers to me. Maybe it's just Disney making things up, but I don't think so because I remember adding a guest certificate at the last minute for a guest at my home resort through RCI Points, and I might as well not even paid for it. I sent it to my guest, and the resort had no idea there was a guest checking in. None, and it is now a Wyndham resort.

ded4025

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott NCV
DVC VGF
I called MS a few times yesterday, the wait time was between 46 and 58 minutes. I wasn’t waiting that long. I called this morning, right at 9am. No wait! It took her 15 minutes but she was able to find my reservation! I received my II exchange 2 weeks ago.