• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

General Jackson Showboat in Nashville

topcop400

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Wyndham Oceanside Pier
Wyndham Old Town Alexandria
Just wondering if anyone here has taken a dinner with show cruise. Right now they are offering a choice between the Peking acrobats or "Viva NasVegas", which is singing show of impersonators.

I'm having a hard time choosing between the two. Any info would be appreciated.

vkrn

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I went on the dinner cruise and saw the singers. It was good, but sort of like what you'd see on any cruise. I don't particularly like ANY Chinese acrobat show, so my choice would be the singers.

Venda
Somerset, KY

gwenco

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
WE did the lunch cruise last September

It was a great cruise with okay buffett type of meals. It lasted about 2 1/2 hrs I believe. There are pluses for the night cruise as you see the lights but during the day for the lunch cruise, you can obviously see everything. They take you "downtown" Nashville and turn around near the Titan stadium. We had a variety of ages arranging from 4 to 76 and we all enjoyed it. After dinner, you can head upstairs on top and have a few drinks. This was also featured on Gone Country 2 on Channels GHC or CMT just recently. It's also very popular and if you are staying at the Fairfield Nashville, it's very close in proximity with the resort.
Enjoy!

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
we just took the cruise, used a two for one coupon, stayed on the top deck and listened to the free band that played. they were very good. i couldn't see going in a dark room on a nice day for the performance , why go on a boat to do that.