• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Frontier flight change charge.

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
Something surprised me farewise a couple of days ago. My friend changed her reservation to return to JAX from CVG a week later than originally planned. Total cost for the change was 97¢. This was two days before the original departure date. I was stunned.

Cheers

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The price of the flight must have dropped by about $98? Frontier has a $99 change fee.

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
The price of the flight must have dropped by about $98? Frontier has a $99 change fee.

No idea why but 97¢ was amazing to me.

Cheers

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
http://faq.flyfrontier.com/help/will-i-be-charged-a-fee-to-change-my-reservation

I'll be danged.....

Change of plans? No problem! With the WORKS bundle you can change your flight without change fees*!
Up to $99 Value

*Fare differences may apply when changing your flight. All bags must conform to Frontier's dimension requirements. The WORKS℠ and the PERKS℠ price varies by route, is one-way and based on round-trip purchase. The WORKS and the PERKS price is subject to change until purchase. If we fail to get your size-required carry-on bag in the cabin, we will refund you the current website carry-on charge. All change and refund requests must be made 24 hours prior to departure. Zone 1 boarding dependent on selection of a carry-on bag option.

Will I be charged a fee to change my reservation?

Last Modified on 07/05/2018 1:41 pm MDT
Fares: A $99 change fee and any difference in air fare will apply to any changes. This includes date changes and city changes. All exchanges have no residual value when exchanged for a purchase of lesser value.

Did you purchase The WORKS℠? Refundability is included with the purchase of
the WORKS℠. Visit Flyfrontier.com and apply the value of your booking to your new ticket without any penalty, subject to any difference in fare and/or options prices.

Are you changing to a different flight on the same day?Frontier offers a Same Day confirmed alternative flight option for a flat fee of $99 (complimentary for FRONTIER Miles Elite members and for those who purchased the Works℠). To request this option, see a Frontier airport representative or call Frontier Reservations at
801-401-9000.

Dealing with an emergency event? We know life happens. Visit our
Travel Policies page on and review the Emergency Event list for information on your options.

Note: Tickets must be changed prior to the departure of a flight in order to retain their value. Failure to show for any flight or cancel a ticket prior to any ticketed flight departure will forfeit the remaining value of the ticket.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Yep, either they had the Works bundle or the new fare was quite a bit less. No way would Frontier, who charges for absolutely everything, change their flight for 97¢ out of the goodness of their heart. (you can guess how I feel about Frontier...)

Kurt