• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SOLD - Free Wyndham contracts, just pay closing and transfer fees

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
The 630K Smoky Mountains found a home.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
The person who said he wanted the 630k Smoky Mtns has yet to return the contract. If anyone wants it, send me a message.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The 630K Smoky Mountains has a home.

And now Wyndham will get the rest. What a shame, but I don't need 'em.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Ocean Ridge resort is on Edisto Island, correct--not Myrtle Beach?
That's a beautiful island, but those MF are crazy!

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We contacted Wyndham to have the rest of the contracts deeded back to Wyndham. So all of these are gone to Wyndham and to new owners.

Shaun_G128

Reaction score
We have the following 23 contracts available free, you will only be responsible for closing costs of around $250 to Legal Timeshare Transfers, Readylegal@gmail.com, and transfer fees paid to Wyndham of $299. You will then be responsible for the annual maintenance fees payable to Wyndham. The annual cost per thousand points is the current cost for maintenance fees at the resort, plus there is an additional $0.70 per thousand for program management fees payable to Wyndham which pays for management and your RCI account.

Wyndham Smoky Mountains, TN 630,000 pts $5.95 / K
Wyndham Ocean Ridge, Myrtle beach 182,000 pts $9.50 / K
Wyndham Smoky Mountains, TN 760,000 pts $5.95 / K
Orlando International 154,000 pts $7.55 / K
Williamsburg Patriots Place 175,000 pts $6.44 / K
Orlando International 154,000 pts $7.55 / K
Williamsburg Wyndham Kingsgate 203,000 pts $6.48 / K
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 154,000 pts $7.01 / K
Branson Meadows, Arkansas 28,000 pts $8.11 / K
Williamsburg Wyndham Kingsgate 84,000 pts $6.75 / K
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 154,000 pts $7.34 / K
Palm-Aire, Pompano beach 171,000 pts $7.60 / K
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 182,000 pts $6.21 / K
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 154,000 pts $5.27 / K
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 154,000 pts $6.33 / K
Williamsburg Wyndham Kingsgate 203,000 pts $6.48 / K
Any three bedrooms at Kingsgate?

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

skoold2003

Reaction score
Just to be sure.. the Fairfield Bay aren’t available any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham is getting the rest of these back to sell at their high prices.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The person who said he wanted the 630k Smoky Mtns has yet to return the contract. If anyone wants it, send me a message.
This is the one I need to give away again. The buyer was slow to send the contract to the closing company and has not paid anything after the $100 deposit.

Now the transfer fee is $399 + recording fees via LT Transfers, readylegal@gmail.com The deed was recorded into the person's name who said he would take the contract. Now it has to be recorded again. That isn't going to cost anymore but the guy will have to sign it over to the new person. I don't like dealing with people who procrastinate.

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has that person agreed to sign it over? If not, it's going to be complicated. Alternatively, you could tell Wyndham that it's not your problem because you no longer own the deed.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Has that person agreed to sign it over? If not, it's going to be complicated. Alternatively, you could tell Wyndham that it's not your problem because you no longer own the deed.
I know. He is a TUG member. I won't divulge his name, but he needs to step up or at least sign it back (which will require a notary), if he isn't going to take this. My hunch is that he was hoping to have us continue to pay for the fees a while longer, since he will get the points.

If he has had a health problem or something, I am unsure how to move forward with this giveaway.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The alternative will work only as long as someone is willing to pay the transfer fee.

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe. I think the law might be on her side. She no longer owns the property, as it was legally recorded in someone else's name, and she presumably has a signed contract (with LT) that states the buyer would be responsible for that. Wyndham might be jerks about it, of course. Cindy: if Rick has any legal benefits in his retirement, now might be the time to contact them.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maybe. I think the law might be on her side. She no longer owns the property, as it was legally recorded in someone else's name, and she presumably has a signed contract (with LT) that states the buyer would be responsible for that. Wyndham might be jerks about it, of course. Cindy: if Rick has any legal benefits in his retirement, now might be the time to contact them.
LT Transfers has a lawyer on staff. That might be Lisa Short, not sure. I don't think Rick has any legal benefits. I will ask him.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I suspect it would be cheaper to just shell out the $399 than try to go to battle. No? From the sounds of it in the other thread, the "buyer" still hasn't signed the LT Transfers documentation, which includes their basic contract. Buyer only paid the $100 LT deposit. It could fall on LT since they seemed to take shortcuts in their process. This of course is all based on my understanding of the situation based on what was reported in the forums.

If it was as easy as recording a deed and somehow forcing Wyndham to make the transfer, why pay the transfer fee at all?

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paying it might be the easiest way out. I’d couple that with a public shaming though.
And since we are paying the fees right now on that contract, I think that is the best option. I will save in MF's on that big contract. I will talk to LT Timeshares about it. We are paying $347 or so a month on it.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
And since we are paying the fees right now on that contract, I think that is the best option. I will save in MF's on that big contract. I will talk to LT Timeshares about it. We are paying $347 or so a month on it.
Yes talk to LT. To make it simpler, you may also have to cough up the remainder of their doc prep fees and recording/mailing fees. Just throwing that out there. Still probably cheaper in the end if you end up having to carry it several more months.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The TUG member who wanted the 630K Smoky Mountains just contacted LT Timeshares and thought he had sent checks, so all is good. This is a great relief to me. So there will be no public shaming, not that I would do that, no matter what happened.