• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Worldmark Eagle Crest two bedroom annual use

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two bedroom two bath villa, annual ownership, holiday preferred plus float weeks #1-23, 37-52. Usage starts 2012. Annual maintenance fees are $684. Buyer to pay closing costs, estimated at $395 including the resort transfer fee.

PM me if interested.

daileyad

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've thought about joining the worldmark system but haven't really researched it well. How does this work in the worldmark system for getting reservations at other resorts?

yumdrey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Even though I own three WorldMark accounts, I am not an expert.
But if you have an account with WM, and if you have these affiliated weeks, you can give this week to WM and get a certain number of credits in return. And you can use that credits just like your regular WM credits.

Credit values are different by unit size and season you own.
Also that kind of affiliation can be devalued or discontinued at any time.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've thought about joining the worldmark system but haven't really researched it well. How does this work in the worldmark system for getting reservations at other resorts?

This is a floating week at a Worldmark resort, it can be used as a regular floating week. For an additional fee it can be exchanged for worldmark points if you already have a Worldmark point account.

This would be an add on for an existing WM owner

yumdrey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
And the converting fee is around $129 per week. If you convert three weeks, you pay fee three times ($129 x3).

daileyad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info! Since I'm not a Worldmark owner already this doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for. Very nice offer though!

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
And the converting fee is around $129 per week. If you convert three weeks, you pay fee three times ($129 x3).

It's a annual fee

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for clarifying the conversion issue. I am listing this week for an elderly lady who no longer uses it. Hopefully it finds a good home. I see it can be exchanged with II as well.

LLW

TUG Member
Reaction score
To further clarify:

Worldmark owns some units at Eagle Crest, in Redmond, Oregon. Those units are part of the Worldmark system.

There are other units at Eagle Crest that are part of a standalone timeshare. They have the season and MF setup as described in the OP. Sounds like that's what this is.

Worldmark owners may exchange II- or RCI-rated timeshares (Gold Crown, Premier, etc. - I think EC qualifies), that have been deposited into II or RCI, into WM for WM credits, at a per transaction exchange fee of $129. In exchange, WM puts about 80% of their equivalent credit values into the owner's WM account. These credits have one-year lives, compared to normal WM credits that have 2-year lives.

So one must be a WM owner to take advantage of this. But WM owners who are also EC owners say that the best value of EC is to exchange through II.

Here are more details for this Exchange Plus program:
http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6079

A red 2BR at WMEC costs 10K credits. White season costs 7K, and blue 5K. The MF for 10K of WM credit is $608. The buy-in cost is about 40 cents per credit. Red Season at WMEC goes from April to October, plus holiday weeks/periods.

Last edited:

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are two Eagle Crest resorts. This one listed here is not Worldmark Eagle Crest, i am almost certain. It is just Eagle Crest.