• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Vistana Broadway Plantation (Myrtle Beach, SC) 1 bdrm Premium Gold Plus (Every Other Year Odd)

cory30

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking to give away my Vistana Broadway Plantation 1 bdrm Premium unit at Myrtle Beach, SC. The unit is EOY-Odd Gold Plus which includes the ability to reserve summer weeks (including July 4th). We have stayed at the resort several times but have primarily used this as a trader with Interval International where it's best value has come with Vistana to Vistana preference (we used this unit to trade into Westin Princeville on Kauai this summer checking in on June 27th).

This is an every other use ownership with first usage beginning in 2023. Maintenance fees for 2021 were $409.25. I will pay closing and transfer costs so this unit will be truly free to the new owner.

I also have an annual 1 bdrm standard unit (Gold Plus season) at this resort if you would prefer annual usage with annual usage beginning in 2022 (annual maintenance fees are $449).

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking to give away my Vistana Broadway Plantation 1 bdrm Premium unit at Myrtle Beach, SC. The unit is EOY-Odd Gold Plus which includes the ability to reserve summer weeks (including July 4th). We have stayed at the resort several times but have primarily used this as a trader with Interval International where it's best value has come with Vistana to Vistana preference (we used this unit to trade into Westin Princeville on Kauai this summer checking in on June 27th).

This is an annual use ownership with first usage beginning in 2022. Maintenance fees for 2021 were $409.25. I will pay closing and transfer costs so this unit will be truly free to the new owner.

I also have an annual 1 bdrm standard unit (Gold Plus season) at this resort if you would prefer annual usage.

Please PM if interested.

Interested, but PM sent for more info at first.

Great3

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the 1 bedroom standard, annual unit if it hasn't already been spoken for.

Great3

DD55

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana
Interested in timeshare.

cory30

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Vistana Broadway Plantation 1 bdrm Premium EOY unit at Myrtle Beach, SC is still available. The unit is EOY-Odd Gold Plus which includes the ability to reserve summer weeks (including July 4th). Again, this is an every other use ownership with first usage beginning in 2023. Maintenance fees for 2021 were $409.25. I will pay closing and transfer costs so this unit will be truly free to the new owner.

The 1 bedroom standard, annual unit has found a home with another TUGGER and is not longer available.

Please PM if interested in the EOY unit.

youknowthenight

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, approximately equal maintenance fees are paid yearly (not imbalanced towards the year of use?)

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
With Disney moving to II, SBP is going to increase in value. Great time to give these away.