• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Vail Summer Week 34 Sandstone Creek Club Free Week/Free Closing

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Location, location, location! My sister and I want to transfer a one bedroom fixed summer vacation week Sandstone Creek in Vail, Colorado to a new owner. This is week 34, which this year fell on August 21-28th. Usage is Saturday to Saturday. We have both this unit and the next week (week 35) for over five years and it has been a great unit for us - primarily as a trader in II. This is a spacious one bedroom, two bathroom condo with a kitchen, dining room/living room with fireplace, bedroom and two bathrooms. It sleeps up to four as there is a king bed in the bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room.

Sandstone Creek Club is a family friendly resort with a game room, heated pool, exercise room, sauna, as well as complimentary computer use in the lobby. There’s also free movies available for guests. We found that as a timeshare it is very well managed.

Everybody loves Vail in the winter, but it’s a great place to vacation in the summer to enjoy hiking, horseback riding, river rafting, bicycling, golf, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, Jeep tours, and swimming. Plus there’s a very relaxed atmosphere in the summer while you are free to browse the shops and great little restaurantsof Vail. Most of all we enjoy the cool mountain air when we want to get away from the sweltering summer heat.

We have also found that this resort is a great trader in the timeshare exchange network. This resort belongs to both RCI and the II (interval International). And this week falls in August each year and trades well, often for Marriotts or Westin Rancho Mirage or back into the Rocky Mountains earlier in the summer. Bonus time at reduced rental rates is also available.

This unit is owned free and clear and we will do do the closing. The maintenance fees are paid in quarterly installments and are due in July, October, January and April. The current quarterly fee is $168.11 (quarterly) which also includes property taxes.

The first use of your own week at this timeshare is in August 2011 which you will be able to deposit in the trading networks upon timeshare closing. Week 34 in the year 2011 is 8/20-8/27/2011. Please feel free to email me for fastest results at: hobby328@yahoo.com. We will do the closing for free. Thanks Janette aka "Funtime"

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
This unit is a good trader!

For those that like SFX, I have traded this week into SFX in the past. Summer Vail weeks are also good traders in either II, RCI or SFX. Funtime

Robyjean

Reaction score
I am interested in this time share. Is it still available?

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer Sandstone still available!

Please email us at hobby328@yahoo.com and include your address. We can send you copies of everything to get the transfer going. Thanks.

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have had some inquiries but this timeshare is still available! Please email me if you are interested. Thanks Funtime hobby328@yahoo.com