• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Vacation Village at Parkway 2 B/R Triennial. Fees Paid 2019, no Fees due 2020 and 2021.

uwimg

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't use timeshares as often as I planned on so have to let this go. With my very short-term planning, renting a TS works for me better than owning it.

Vacation Village at Parkway located in Kissimmee, Fl, currently converted into 74,000 RCI points. This is a Triennial Unit and points are disbursed every year at a rate of 24,667. The deed is for a 2 bed, 2 bath lock off, unit no. 106, Deeded Week 44 (every third year usage 19, 22, 25 etc…).

Maintenance fees are billed every third year (19 paid, 22, 25…) and fees for 2019 were $969. You don't have to pay any fees till 2022. This is a very inexpensive way to get started with RCI points.

Buyer will be responsible for closing costs (~$200 through LT Transfers) and resort transfer costs (~$250 I believe). The only other cost to buyer will be for RCI points account. The RCI Membership is optional.

So for the next 2 years you will get the 24,667 points annually without paying any maintenance fees. If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask. I'm not on TUG often, so you email me at uwimg@hotmail.com

Last edited:

uwimg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bump. Still available, this is the cheapest way to get into the RCI system. No dues for 2 yrs.

uwimg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bump, still available. Also you get annual bonus weeks at other Daily Management resorts including Grandview las Vegas etc.