• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free TUG Newsletter

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We are testing out a new newsletter format, this one allows non members to subscribe as well!

you can use this link to view the newsletter, and subscribe as well if you arent a TUG member!

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Amy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian, I really like the new snazzier look to the newsletter. I must admit when I first heard of your email newsletter idea I thought to myself -- why is that necessary when I visit TUG so frequently?

But I've since noticed that when I get busy I don't always catch all the threads on TUG and one or two highlighted items each week were actually "news" to me. Also, I enjoy seeing the latest resort reviews links each week -- it is so convenient for those of us who don't think to look for new reviews in each geographic area all the time. And the additional exposure via "latest," "about to expire," and other Marketplace listings in the newsletter really provides added value for TUGgers who use the Marketplace for ads. I now think the newsletter is a very nice addition and complements the TUG site very well.

[If the clapping hands smilie were available, I'd insert it right here.]

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian, I really like the new snazzier look to the newsletter. I must admit when I first heard of your email newsletter idea I thought to myself -- why is that necessary when I visit TUG so frequently?

But I've since noticed that when I get busy I don't always catch all the threads on TUG and one or two highlighted items each week were actually "news" to me. Also, I enjoy seeing the latest resort reviews links each week -- it is so convenient for those of us who don't think to look for new reviews in each geographic area all the time. And the additional exposure via "latest," "about to expire," and other Marketplace listings in the newsletter really provides added value for TUGgers who use the Marketplace for ads. I now think the newsletter is a very nice addition and complements the TUG site very well.

[If the clapping hands smilie were available, I'd insert it right here.]

glad you approve and enjoy the newsletter, im very happy with how it turned out too!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

The Conch Man

Reaction score
I get the TUG News Letter in my E-mail box every week, right on-time! I enjoy readin' all the info & like Amy said, catchin'-up on the news that I always don't get a chance to do all the time on the website, thanks again Brian for lettin' us non-members sign-up!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I get the TUG News Letter in my E-mail box every week, right on-time! I enjoy readin' all the info & like Amy said, catchin'-up on the news that I always don't get a chance to do all the time on the website, thanks again Brian for lettin' us non-members sign-up!

you are most welcome!

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I liked the new look as well. I'm always happy to receive it every week and I think one of the best things is the listing of the new reviews. We gave our DD and SIL a week in Hawaii for Christmas and they are going in May. This week there was a new review for the resort they are staying at and it was very positive which makes me feel good. Without the newsletter I might not have noticed it

Lynn

teepeeca

TUG Member
Reaction score
????

I guess I'm "out in left field" !!! Have been a member of TUG for many years, and regularly read the forums/bbs, BUT, I didn't know that you had a weekly newsletter.

If I didn't know about it, I'm sure that MANY regular readers/lurkers of the bbs (etc) didn't know about it either.

Maybe you could put it in the "forums/bbs" section---and let everyone know about this addition "great" feature.

Tony

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I'm "out in left field" !!! Have been a member of TUG for many years, and regularly read the forums/bbs, BUT, I didn't know that you had a weekly newsletter.

If I didn't know about it, I'm sure that MANY regular readers/lurkers of the bbs (etc) didn't know about it either.

Maybe you could put it in the "forums/bbs" section---and let everyone know about this addition "great" feature.

Tony

Its only been going for a few short months, and we do add a reminder about it in the TUG membership renewal emails.

Amy

TUG Member
Reaction score

Tony

I learned about this via the announcement in the "global announcements" box on the top of the bbs page.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

taffy19

Reaction score
Thanks Brian as I missed it completely. Now I have some reading to do. ;)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score