• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Transfer - Ponds at Foxhollow in scenic Lenox, MA - Week 21, end of May

Pm27561

Reaction score
Free Transfer - Ponds at Foxhollow in scenic Lenox, MA - Week 21, end of May

Seeking new owner to transfer ownership of timeshare at Ponds at Foxhollow in scenic Lenox, MA in the Berkshires. Unit is paid off and only requires annual maintenance fee.

Just 6 minutes from Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Pops. Also close to Kripalu yoga retreat center and the Norman Rockwell Museum in quaint Stockbridge. Lots of arts, culture, and nature to enjoy in the area.

RCI Affiliated / Interval International Select Resort

Resort has 4 stars on Trip Advisor

Fixed Week 21, May 22-29 in 2020 (includes Memorial Day weekend)

2 bedroom, 1 bath

Maintenance fee was $333
in 2019, and has been fully paid.

Current owner will pay for title transfer, most likely through LT Transfers

I am listing this for my parents, who want to transfer ownership of their timeshare for free. Please contact me with any questions and I'll get back to you promptly.

*Please click on my blue user name, and then click "start a conversation," to send me a private message.

Pm27561

Reaction score
Does anyone have advice for me to help my parents transfer this timeshare to new owners? Thanks for any advice!

Pam

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Does anyone have advice for me to help my parents transfer this timeshare to new owners? Thanks for any advice!

Pam
Maybe they could go ahead and pay the 2020 maintenance fee plus the transfer fees.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort

Pam
You can offer to include paid maintenance fee for 2020. Two years will even make it more attractive. Every week add some more info, such as pictures to make this listing bump up so it is shown again. Also list it on tug marketplace, I have had a lot of success there.

Last edited:

Pm27561

Reaction score
Thank you! I will list it in TUG Marketplace and hopefully get some interest!

Pm27561

Reaction score
I'm updating this listing - my dad says it's a 1 bedroom, not a 2 bedroom (sorry, my parents are in their 80's). He said it's unit W18. We will cover this year's maintenance fee as well. Thank you for any interest!

Pam