• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free to a good home - Wyndham Bay Voyage

roadking99

TUG Member
Reaction score
1st - let me state that we've been owners here since Sep 1995, we've enjoyed both visiting and trading this property for many years, We are native to New England and used this property to visit our parents. Time has move on and they are no longer with us so a major reason to keep this property has departed. Additionally, my wife is now battling cancer for the second time and it's a luxury we just cannot afford.
2nd - We'd like to give this away to someone who could enjoy it, if not we plan on donating the property to charity in March of this year (2012). We will pay closing costs, title transfer fees and whatever other fees are required to move this to a good home. 2012 dues are current and the choice of week is still open.
Current information on the property can be obtained on Wyndham website:

https://www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com/ffr/resort/details.do

resort name: Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn (TBV)
unit size: 1 Bedroom
season owned: Hard Red (Weeks 25-35) Prime time - This is when the festivals occur
maintenance fee: 2012 Assessment fee is 743.67
current reservations: you accept, you chose any week available between week 25-35, just call for reservations when deed is transferred
Have a blessed day

Travelclam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you clarify the maintenance fee part? You said" 2012 Assessment fee is 743.67". Is this the regular annual MF, or it's a temporary special assesment + regular annual MF?

Does this guarantees a week between wk 25-35; or it's like you have to call exactly x# of months at an exact hour to get your week?

Any cases where you can't get a week between this time frame?

thx

B

roadking99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dear TravelClam:
The MF quoted contains no special assessments. this is the annual fee. Yes, you are guaranteed a week between 25-35 each year when maintenance fees are paid, you can pay on-line then call for week or you can call and pay and get your week. To get special week (Jazz festival -this year 7/28-29) or (Folk festival 8/3-5) you need to call early (As soon as maintenance fees are due) 'cause the BV fills up quick. This is a great location, you can park and reside in Jamestown and walk to boat launch in center of town to get to Festivals - numerous launches daily to Newport. The boats run numerous times every day throughout the summer. Hope this helps.

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
Just want to say that this is a FABULOUS offer roadking, and I wish I could take you up on it. We also own a hard red week at the BV, and not only is it a fantastic place to vacation, but trades really well too. We've owned for about the same number of years that you have, so I know where of you speak ~ and how lucky someone is going to be. Kudos to you!! :clap:

roadking99

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's gone to a good home

Our week at Bay Voyage found a new home and all are happy. Thanks for the replies and thanks to the forum for making this possible. :wave: :wave: