• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

free tixs Tues Night Phila Walnut St Theatre

ownsmany

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have 3 tickets toTuesday night at Walnut Street Theatre - Phila.
Streetcar named Desire. Free for a tugger.

Heard it's a great show - but I have another commitment.

Please post if you want them. You will pick up at the box office before the show. Show is at 8 pm - need to get there a little early for the tickets.

Which tugger wants them? No scalers or resales please.

Please post and also send me an email. I can access email from my blackberry at work, it's harder to look at tug there.

yan19454

Reaction score
After the show

I like the opportunity to go to Walnut Theater to see the show. My parents live closed to the Walnut Theater. I have walked by the Walnut Street Theater many times but I have never attended a production there before. As National Historic Landmark theater,
Walnut’s legacy is preserved in the lobby’s excellent display of photos and memorabilia.
It isn’t a glamorous theater but it was very nice and quite intimate. Since ownsmany offered the free tickets, I went to see the show A Streetcar Named Desire on Election Day with my parents. I was surprised to see so many people in theater during the weekday.

Watching A Streetcar Named Desire returns to the place of its birth during Walnut's 200th Anniversary season and the inauguration day made the trip more meaningful to me. A show like A Streetcar called Desire would never be in the lists of the show I would purchase the tickets to see.

The show is provoking. The vividly colorful characters always in light of the cultural New Orleans backdrop provide the audiences with a lasting impression and awe for Williams's impeccable style and intense dialogue. The dialogues of this play are excellent filled with overly dramatic statements from Blanche and Stanley enough humor and wit to keep you entertain and thinking. Susan Riley Stevens (Blanche DuBois) portrayed Blanche very well. Jeffrey Coon (Stanley Kowalski)'s masculine and animalistic performance is OK.

In the closing moments, Blanche utters her signature line to the kindly doctor who leads her away: "Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers", reminding us of one of the flaws that has led her to this point.

Overall, the experience was wonderful. Thank ownsmany for free tickets again.

Last edited: