• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 26 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $14,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $14 Million dollars
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

vdelavan

Reaction score
I may have an interest in this. Could I get some information
For the 60,000 Royal Holiday Club

andrewjjtimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
I may have an interest in this. Could I get some information
For the 60,000 Royal Holiday Club
That property has sold. we do get those properties in fairly often.

If you could send me some contact information I can let you know when another one like that becomes available.

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
He lists under J & J Timeshare. You should be able to find his listings.

Or you can send him a private message to see what he has available.

bobinmich

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
wyndham
Wyndham Patriots Place Timeshare (Williamsburg Virginia)

Buyer’s First Year of Usage: 2019
Usage: Annual

Fixed Unit# 0201 2 bed 2 bath, sleeps 6, Full Kitchen, Standard Lock off, 2 Queen beds, 1 Sofa Sleeper
Fixed Week#30 Saturday Check in July 27th - August 3rd, 2019

Estimated Maintenance fees & Taxes: $907.84 due annually January 1st

Ownership: Perpetual Deed

All Closing costs are being paid for by the seller. Buyer takes over maintenance fees for 2020.

Is this still available? Is this "points"? thanks

andrewjjtimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
File# 63577

Giving away a 1 week ownership Every year at the Bluegreen Christmas Mountain Campground

This ownership is a Campground Site - Bonus time reservations can be used in the other accommodations. Bonus Time: Able to have 4 future reservations as long as one reservations is less than 10 days out. At 45 days prior to check in owner can reserve a villa, cabin, cottage or Timber unit for $69 for a 1 bedroom, $79 for a 2 bedroom and $89 for a 3 bedroom. At 2 days prior to check in owner can reserve an RV or Wilderness site. $15 a night for RV site. $6 a night for a Wilderness Site.

You can reserve any of the following float weeks of the year# 1-52*
*1 Red week and 2 Blue or White weeks a year plus 1 Holiday. 4 reservations in placed at 1 time.*

The yearly maintenance fees are $525.00 Due Yearly January 1st

The new owner will start paying maintenance fees in 2021, and will have their usage start in 2020.

All the closing costs and transfer fees will be covered by me.

R1964

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Holiday Club
If you get any Royal Holiday Club points 60,000 or larger I would be interested. You can message me here. Thanks

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
[This would be a good message to send privately - soliciting is not permitted in this forum. Just click on the poster's blue user name.]

Last edited by a moderator:

andrewjjtimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you get any Royal Holiday Club points 60,000 or larger I would be interested. You can message me here. Thanks
I have saved your user name. When I get something that will work for you I will message you right away!