• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2022 ] Free Summer Week at Massanutten Resort

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
4 BR unit! Locks off into 2 2BR units - can use one and rent one! Week 24 at The Summit. Massanutten Resort is a beautiful resort located near Harrisonburg, VA with a large waterpark! These units regularly sell for over $1K on eBAY. You pay closing costs. PM me today for additional details. I also have week 25 and week 31 available at Woodstone Meadows (also Massanutten).

sharewhereMiMi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten VA,
Presidential Resorts Wilderness VA, Wyndham Myrtle Beach SC,
The Quarter House, New Orleans LA
Our family is interested and have sent you a TUG msg.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Are the Woodstone units Deluxe or Luxury? 4 BR annuals or 2 BR?

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
They are 4BR annuals. The maintenance fees are $991/annual for the Woodstone units, I'm not sure if that tells you whether they are luxury or deluxe. I have a call in to check on that.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Woodstone units are 4BR luxury units. The Summit unit is a 4BR Gold Crown Resort unit.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still Available! The Summit Week 24 is still available. The two Woodstone weeks have been claimed.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
Still Available! The Summit Week 24 is still available. The two Woodstone weeks have been claimed.
Anyone know the best place to get a renter for this unit? If I split it and get 2 rentals since we're not ready to use it this year. I Went on Redweek and only 4 rentals this year, nothing for June to gauge interest.

Also, what are the annual MF for this size of a unit? I'm assuming $1500+?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Anyone know the best place to get a renter for this unit? If I split it and get 2 rentals since we're not ready to use it this year. I Went on Redweek and only 4 rentals this year, nothing for June to gauge interest.

Also, what are the annual MF for this size of a unit? I'm assuming $1500+?
MF's are just under $1000. I think around $980. There is a lot of competition for renting so you won't make much more than MF's. Your renters will also have to pay the $4.25 per bedroom per night resort fee when they check in unless you prepay it for them. Make sure you confirm with the front desk that they know it is an owner week otherwise I think they will charge the $7 per bedroom per night resort fee. I use craigslist and Tug marketplace and LM rentals.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
MF's are just under $1000. I think around $980. There is a lot of competition for renting so you won't make much more than MF's. Your renters will also have to pay the $4.25 per bedroom per night resort fee when they check in unless you prepay it for them. Make sure you confirm with the front desk that they know it is an owner week otherwise I think they will charge the $7 per bedroom per night resort fee. I use craigslist and Tug marketplace and LM rentals.
Thank you for this!
Any luck trading it for something else in the directory? OR do most people not want to trade in to this place during Summer?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Thank you for this!
Any luck trading it for something else in the directory? OR do most people not want to trade in to this place during Summer?
Actually summer is the most popular time. week 24 is a little early as July is probably the busiest time. Even so if you count all the sections and all of the bedrooms, Massanutten probably has 10,000 bedrooms available so even at 80% capacity (and summer is probably 80-90%) there is still a lot of availability. People often own the 4 BR and rent or deposit half of their lock off. In the summer at the resort probably has 1000+ rci exchanges and extra vacations per week.

sharewhereMiMi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten VA,
Presidential Resorts Wilderness VA, Wyndham Myrtle Beach SC,
The Quarter House, New Orleans LA
4 BR unit! Locks off into 2 2BR units - can use one and rent one! Week 24 at The Summit. Massanutten Resort is a beautiful resort located near Harrisonburg, VA with a large waterpark! These units regularly sell for over $1K on eBAY. You pay closing costs. PM me today for additional details. I also have week 25 and week 31 available at Woodstone Meadows (also Massanutten).

Hello Bigrob. Could you please get in touch with us. For
some reason the TUG DM that I had sent are not getting through to you? hoping all is well with you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
This unit is still available!

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
This unit is still available! And now it comes with FREE usage for 2022, I will take care of the maintenance fees this year. Please contact me ASAP to avoid missing out.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I'm interested if it's still available?

Hi @techgeek & Welcome to TUG

For a faster answer - you may wish to "Conversation-PM " @ Bigrob by clicking on his blue user name and contacting him.
He was last on TUG April 12

lukilu0772

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I am very interested in this week. My kids love this resort and we come every year. But they now there is a 1 in 4 restriction for stays by people who aren't owners. If that true?

Either way we would definitely use it enough to justify the maintenance fees.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk