• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE! Sheraton Broadway Plantation / 1 Bedroom / Week 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free!

Resort: Sheraton Broadway Plantation
Week: 31, but floats (Gold Plus Week - 9-43, 47)
Size: 1 Bedroom
First Use: 2016 if you pay the 2016 fees, otherwise 2017
Note: Week 31 has been booked for 2016.
Maintenance Fees for 2016 of $541.81 have been paid

You can spend your spring/summer/fall vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Framed by towering pine trees, Sheraton Broadway Plantation gives a feeling of seclusion. Yet you're right in the heart of all the action - just across the street from famed Broadway at the Beach and approximately one mile from the ocean. It is NOT on the beach, but close to it. Myrtle Beach offers a diverse array of activities for the whole family. Explore unspoiled beaches, amusement parks, water parks, state parks and museums. Tee-up on world-class golf courses, go fishing or sailing. Take in top notch entertainment in the many dinner theaters. And of course, you'll want to make time for some serious shopping.

The is for a Plantation Phase 470 sq. ft. One-bedroom Villa based on availability. Sleeps 4 Max. Separate living room with sleeper sofa. Dining area with seating for four. Kitchenette with microwave, bar sink, dishwasher and microwave cookware, refrigerator with ice maker, toaster, coffee. Washer and dryer inside the unit. Two color TVs -- one in the bedroom and one in the living room with DVD player. Master bedroom with queen bed.

No mortgage and all maintenance fees are current. Annual Usage - Deeded as Week 31, but floats.

This can trade in both Interval International and RCI, but I would recommend depositing in Interval International for internal trade of other Starwood properties.

Closing to be done by Legal Timeshare transfers. Would like the buyer to pay for closing costs and transfer fees. About $150. I will pay the difference.

This unit is free to anyone who is willing to pay the closing costs.

Please PM me if you are interested.

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unit is still available. Great trader to get into the Marriott Vacation Club in Orlando!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The one in this ad is the stand alone small 1 br - not a part of a lock off. Regardless of what it says on the website I think it has a small oven. I rented out the small one br side of the 2 br lock off in 2015. II indicates it has partial kitchen. I think after the refurb in 2013 they put ovens in. I had the guest take a picture of the kitchen and this is what it looked like.

Attachments

• sbp one br kitchen.jpg
    sbp one br kitchen.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 72

gaile

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am very familiar with the 2 bedroom unit as my mother is in the assisted living that is literally across the street from this timeshare and I have stayed at the timeshare often. I am not familiar with the one bedroom but don't have a need for a 2 bedroom. However I have heard that the maintenance fees at this timeshare can be high. Is it difficult to get a summer week?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The MF for the small one br ($422) and the stand alone 1br ($541) are not bad. You do need to pre pay your MF's and and reserve as close to 12 months prior as possible if you want a summer week.

gaile

TUG Member
Reaction score
I may be interested. I need to give this some thought, I would prefer beachfront but the resort is convenient for me and I really like it. Have never stayed in the one bedroom, though, and I have no difficulty getting into this resort off season. I havent bought a new timeshare in 25 yrs, honestly, not sure I want another.

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would recommend depositing this week in Interval International. It has home resort priority with other Starwood properties. - Westin, Sheraton

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
If it is a dedicated week 31, would you get that all the time unless you reserved another week?

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sheraton Broadway Plantation does not book your week automatically. You would need to pay your fees and then book it. I would recommend if you want to go in the summer to pay your fees at least 12 months in advance (can book up to 24 months) and book your week that you want in the summer.

Summer weeks go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.