• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free - Riptide:Myrtle Beach, SC - Blue week

reprosser

Reaction score
Riptide Beach Club - Blue
riptidebeachclubs.com

This was inherited from estate and we are unable to use it.

Townhouse unit
Building A Unit 01 week 5 (Blue)
This is a large Townhouse with 2 Bedroom (one King and one w/twin beds) upstairs and fold out queen couch in living room – will sleep 6. Full bath upstairs, and ½ bath downstairs. (Typical townhouse image shown on website)
http://riptidebeachclubs.com/myrtle_beach_time_share/floor-plans/

Maintenance Fee:
$540 in 2020 (2019 paid)

Week is deeded and completely paid for. Only have maintenance fees each year.

Usage: First usage for new owner is 2019 with andy available blue week.

RCI: RCI is $100 to join, and $200 to change to a different resort in same week (matching points)

Renovated: This resort was recently renovated and redecorated.

Title Transfer: I will pay reasonable transfer fees with *LT Transfers

*Please click on my blue user name, and then click "start a conversation," to send me a private message..

*L.T. Transfers
Lisa Short and Mary Pless
http://www.lttransfers.com/
readylegal@gmail.com

reprosser

Reaction score
Blue is Weeks 1-8 and 48-52. Should be able to choose any week available in the Blue section if needed.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Timeshares really are a tough sell/giveaway it seems.
It is just this ownership is not in the most desirable time. Still with the right incentive you should be able to find it a new home. Some snowbirds do go to the Carolinas. I will suggest paying 2020 maintenance fees as an incentive. Did you also list in the Tug Marketplace? Many look there but not on the forum. Every week here on the forum you can bump it up for viewing by adding pictures, additional info or just saying bump.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Blue is Weeks 1-8 and 48-52. Should be able to choose any week available in the Blue section if needed.

Re: snowbird option

I would suggest also putting on Kijiji / Canada wide
Kijiji is owned by ebay and is much more popular in Canada than Craig’s List

there is a timeshare section .

the reasonable MF makes it a good value for a Canadian as the current exchange
rate makes it about $ 725 CDN

make sure you say MF is $ 540 USD

Last edited: