• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free MROP week Outer Banks Beach Club 6/28/20 1 bedroom reservation

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
You can reserve many places on the east and west coast with MROP! Even Hawaii. They have great locations. The resorts themselves are not typically gold crown. Usually silver crown. I have reserverd and/or stayed with MROP at Kuleana club ocean front (50 feet from the water, ground floor!) and San Diego Ocean Front at See the Sea as well as Big Bear and Peppertree Atlantic Beach, Pend Oreilles Shores, as well as others. Maintenance fees are $919.97 for 2020. The 2020 fees have been paid and will need to be reimbursed. You will get the Outer Banks Beach Club reservation for 6/28/20 in a 1 bedroom unit. The transfer fee is only $120. You would need to pay that.

Great ownership with lost of good places to stay! I can give you all the ways to get the best units, but you have to plan exactly 18 months in advance.

I had 4 MROP weeks, and now am planning to keep only 2 of them. I've had them for about 15 years now. It's been a great run, but I just bought a sailing ownership, so am not planning to go to Hawaii as often as I used to now that I've discovered French Polynesia.

The Hawaii unit is truly fantastic! The resort isn't fancy, but you are in Ka'anapali on turle alley. I was swimming with the turtles all week last summer.