• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE MROP week - 2 BR See the Sea, San Diego Beachfront Resort Reserved for July 4th week 2021 (SoCal)

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Free week at MROP (multi resort ownership plan). I will pay the transfer fee, but you will need to pay the 2021 maintenance fees. The 2021 week is reserved for See the Sea in Mision Bay, San Diego, CA 6/30/21 - 7/7/21. It is a 2 Bedroom condo right on Mission Beach in San Diego.

Maintenance fees are $980 yearly. You can reserve a week at about 50 different resorts, including Outer Banks Beach Club, See the Sea, Kuleana club in Maui (we stayed there two summers ago - the units are oceanfront, steps from the sand - not fancy, but amazing location - March and April 2022 units are available right now), Sweetwater in Waikiki (February, March and April weeks are available right now for 2022) and many other great resorts.

A list of resorts can be found here:

https://www.multi-resorts.com/resorts

MROP has units that are typically not super fancy, but in great locations. Weeks can be reserved up to 18 months in advance. This ownership week has 2 month advance reservation rights for St. George, UT 3 bedroom townhomes at Canyon Villas at Coral Ridge - about an hour from Zion National Park, Utah. Summer 2022 weeks are currently available including July 4th week, 2022. (you can reserve here 20 months in advance with this ownership.)

It is an all red MROP week with advance reservation rights for St. George.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I'm not familiar with MROP and wondered what the reservation window is for the resorts other than St George ? What is the best way to trade this ?

Thanks

Bill

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with MROP and wondered what the reservation window is for the resorts other than St George ? What is the best way to trade this ?

Thanks

Bill
You can make reservations for any resorts at 18 months in advance on the 1st day of the month 18 - 19 months prior to the reservation. I usually use the unit I reserve, so not sure about trading. About 7 years ago, I reserved a summer outer banks beach club 2 bedroom unit and deposited that into Interval International. That unit had great trading power in Interval. I never deposit the See the Sea weeks. I always either rent them out for a profit. I always use the Kuleana weeks. I just rememebered - I did once deposit a 1 bedroom Waikiki March week. That earned a good amount of TPU, but I don't remember the exact number. You can always check with the RCI calculator.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Years ago I owned an MROP All Red Week. That was before VRI took over. Back then MROP had an Annual Reservation Window (I think it lasted about a week) where Owners who wanted to participate put in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices. MROP sorted it all out and awarded Weeks. I always got my first choice. I think the reason was that many Owners chose not to participate in the Reservation Window proceedings. If I changed my mind, I would deposit my Week in RCI which back then was a breeze. No doubt it is different today with VRI running the show...

George

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Is MROP a rtu or permanent membership ? I kind of like the locations.

Bill

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a permanent membership. :) There are some great locations!! We have enjoyed the Maui unit very much. (I actually own 3 MROP weeks. I'm only selling one of them for now. The Kuleana club is pretty special. I swam with turtles there 2 summers ago. And turtles show up to rest on the beach right there pretty often.)

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It's a permanent membership. :) There are some great locations!! We have enjoyed the Maui unit very much. (I actually own 3 MROP weeks. I'm only selling one of them for now. The Kuleana club is pretty special. I swam with turtles there 2 summers ago. And turtles show up to rest on the beach right there pretty often.)

We love West Maui. Usually we try to stay at the Valley Isle or Papakea . We lost some beach in the last decade to storms. It really is a nice area. I have to pass for now though.

Bill

gravityrules

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MROP
This is an excellent offer and a prime 2021 reservation!

I also own an MROP week and have stayed at Canyon Villas at Coral Ridge outside of St. George. These are very nice and spacious 3 BR units and in a good location for visiting Zion NP. Having that extra 2 month reservation window at that location, which is the mostly recently built MROP owned property, is a plus.

You have a lot of flexibility to use locations within MROP or exchange. The internal VRI exchange system was replaced by Trading Places International (TPI) and features no membership fees, reasonable exchange fees, lots of VRI locations as well as other properties.

MROP has an owner controlled board of directors and has been managed by VRI for over a decade. Now that VRI is under the Interval International ownership umbrella, there were really good II membership offers in the last few years as well ... our next trip is using an II AC that I received upon joining II, previous trip was a bonus TPI week received from a previous deposit.