• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Maui Beach Vacation Club

Foggy1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maui Beach Vacation Club
515 South Kihei Rd.
Use Weeks:
This is an Annual Week that commences the first (1st) Saturday of May and ends on the fifty-second (52nd) Saturday thereafter.
CORAL Unit: One Bedroom Unit. Can sleep 4 by using Sofa Bed in Living Room. Current use year is from May 4, 2024 to April 26, 2025.
A reservation is in place for February 28 to March 7, 2025. Peak Whale Season!
Maintenance Fees
have been paid for the 2024/25 year.
Maintenance Fees were $1017.25 and Property Taxes were $221.30
Next Maintenance Fees will be due in April 2025. Property Taxes will be billed in August 2025.
ALL Closing Costs and Transfer Fees will be paid by the seller. All the Buyer needs to do is enjoy the “Whale Shows” and the Sunsets from their Ocean View balcony at Maui Beach Resort.
Maui Beach Resort is located across the road from a 4 mile long, sandy beach, that is great for walking. During my 24 years of ownership, I have used my time to both enjoy the resort and to trade to other locations. Probably about a 50/50 usage. Trades have included Fairmont Hot Springs, Sedona, both Marriott Desert Springs, Shadow Ridge, Cape Cod, Breckinridge, Newport Coast and Waiohai, Kauai.
Contact Info: Dick at foggydew2@aol.com
20240326_200306.jpg20240330_085621.jpg

morexplore

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oceancliff, Port Largo Villas, Pollard Brook, Club Wyndham points
Interested, will send email.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
be sure to check your spam folder, aol is one of the worst for intercepting legitimate email as spam...right behind earthlink.

morexplore

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oceancliff, Port Largo Villas, Pollard Brook, Club Wyndham points
Yes, we emailed and talked, and I decided while a generous offer, not what I was looking for.