• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free hospitality requests and offers - members only

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This is something new that we are trying.

Here are the rules:

All offers and requests must be completely free.
All negotiations should take place privately for privacy and security.
Only TUG members may participate.
Do not post your phone number.

The post should include the city, dates/timeframe offered, type of accommodations, contact info.

Suggested Format:

Accommodations Needed: San Francisco - 2 people - Friday Feb. 24

We are looking for a private bedroom, or timeshare for 1 night for 2 people. Please contact me by clicking on my blue user name and sending me a message.

or

Accommodations Offered: Kauai - 4 Max. - Friday Feb. 24

We have one extra night in our timeshare at Kauai Beach Villas that we'd like to offer to Tuggers. It is a 1 bd., 1 ba. that sleeps 4. Please contact me by clicking on my blue user name and sending me a message.

If you have questions, please post them in the thread.

Last edited:

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think this will be 'nice'; as in people doing 'nice' things.

Thanks

momeason

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Need accomodations Las Vegas - Hot Springs, AR

Hi,
My dear husband and I will be traveling 1-40W in April, 2012. We are looking for
overnight accommodations somewhere between Gallup, NM and Albuquerque.
The next night we hope to find someone to host us for one night between Amarillo,Texas and Oklahoma City.
Finally,we are requesting a host in the Hot Springs, AR area for 2 nights.

We would be very happy to host other Tuggers at our retirement home in NC. We are very near a State Park beach.
If you are interested in helping us in April or would like to stop in at our home
during the warm months, please click on my user name and send me a private message.
Happy Travelling!:wave:

Last edited:

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since I am now in the new RCI system, I can't locate some time in the Phoenix area. Will be there in mid-February. Looking for accommodations for a short visit.

This is for members only. Please join the forum. It is a membership well worth your money. ( It does not cost much at all ) You get ratings, reviews, sightings of great exchanges and you can advertise and peruse the ads. We would love to have you. Go to the top of this sticky and it says for members only.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think it is a nice idea.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is working. Still need 2 nights..NM and Texas or OK

Hi,
My dear husband and I will be traveling 1-40W in April, 2012. We are looking for
The next night we hope to find someone to host us for one night between Amarillo,Texas and Oklahoma City.
Finally,we are requesting a host in the Hot Springs, AR area for 2 nights.

We would be very happy to host other Tuggers at our retirement home in NC. We are very near a State Park beach.
If you are interested in helping us in April or would like to stop in at our home
during the warm months, please click on my user name and send me a private message.

We have 2 nights in Hot Springs covered. Still looking for 2 more nights along 1-40..see above.
We also have an offer to come to Montreal in the future..I think we will!
We also are planning to host a nice Tugger this summer for a few days and the Tuggers from Montreal some time in the future.
I think this will be fun. We might need a night or two the first week of May between Branson and NC but we have not decided if we are going to go anywhere else yet. Still have lots of XYZs available.

Last edited:

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need a place for one night between Branson & Detroit.

We are now going to Niagra on the Lake after Branson. Need a room between Branson, MO and Detroit for 1 night. Just my DH and me. We have Detroit covered ..on the way to Niagra Falls!:cheer:

Still need 2 nights on I-40 between Las Vegas and Hot Springs, AR

Thanks!

kashicaat

TUG Member
Reaction score
My daughter and I will be in Phoenix February 17-18 for a gymnastics meet. We just need a something big enough for us.
Just send me a message if you have anything.
I'm on here a lot trying to make heads of the timeshare world =)

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need one night accomodations in NM and Texas

Hi,

We are still looking for 2 nights during our 6 week trip. Have most of it covered now. PM me if you can help or want to come to sunny NC!

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hospitality accommodations

We are still looking for 2 nights during our 6 week trip. Have most of it covered now. PM me if you can help or want to come to sunny NC!

We still need accommodations for 2 nights in April. We also need a stop in SC or Georgia near I-95 on the evening of May 30 and again on the evening of June 7.

We live near the pretty little coastal town of Swansboro, NC. We welcome visitors when we are home. We live on the waterway.

Last edited:

aceidrain

TUG Member
Reaction score
Accommodations Needed: Miami or ft lauderdale coast - 6 people - May 13-20
We are looking for a 1 br timeshare. Also looking at any week in summer.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Accommodations Needed: Miami or ft lauderdale coast - 6 people - May 13-20
We are looking for a 1 br timeshare. Also looking at any week in summer.

This is forum is for offers and requests for Tuggers to offer free accommodations to other TUG members. I think a request to host 6 people for a week at a time is probably outside the intentions of this forum. Try the TUG Marketplace.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are now going to Niagra on the Lake after Branson. Need a room between Branson, MO and Detroit for 1 night. Just my DH and me. We have Detroit covered ..on the way to Niagra Falls!:cheer:

Still need 2 nights on I-40 between Las Vegas and Hot Springs, AR

Thanks!

Still need 3 nights as listed above. Our big trip is very close. We are getting excited
:cheer:

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am geography challenged:) If MD is on the way based on your route please let me know.

Could be on the way home from Niagra falls in mid May. Where are you in Maryland? My daughter lives in College Park.
Thanks for the offer.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to be available to host my DH tonight or have a night available in a Flagstaff TS? He is driving the car out for our 5 week trip. He will be in Flagstaff around 7 pm tonight. Haven't found any reasonable well rated hotels online. He will stay in Winslow if we don't find anyone to give him a bed. He is used to my housekeeping so he is not a neatnik.

We are still looking for a night in the area w/in an hour or so of Amarillo and then near Oklahoma City on I-40 for later in April. Also need a room May 3 halfway between Branson and Detroit.
PM me if you wish to get more details.

Will be glad to host someone this summer.:hi:

gwenco

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Need one night - Branson - preferably Surrey Grand Crowne

for Friday, May 4th. Studio would also be fine!
TIA!:)

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry. We are checking out of Branson on the 3rd. Are you coming in on the
4th or wanting to stay one more night? We could have a mini TUG meeting if you are going to be there the week before. Hope you find a room!