• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free hospitality requests and offers - members only

jboynton1974

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need One night on June 10th

Thanks to a generous tugger...my wife and I are taking a trip without the kids to Weston, FLA. We need a place to stay around the Daytona Beach area the night of June 10th. We dont check into VVW until the 11th!!! Very excited and excited about the timesharing world!!! I love this forum!!

momeason

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have an extra bedroom in Orlando the week of May 31-June 7 ( Thursday-
Thursday) if anyone needs a night between weeks.

Sherry

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Also, we need a night on I-95 in Georgia or Northern Florida on May 30.

Also, need a night in SC on June 7 also near I-95

Last edited:

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
Las Vegas (january 19-20)

Looking for 2 nights in Las Vegas for 3 (January 19-20)

Thank you.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need accommodations this weekend in DC

I will be volunteering this weekend in DC. I would love to stay in DC Friday,Saturday,Sunday and/or Monday night. I have a bed at my daughter's but the commute back and forth will be a hassle. She is in College Park. I am volunteering at 7:30 am on Saturday, I will be attending an all-day conference on Sunday and have plans in DC all day and night on Monday.
I am not desperate, but the logistics for my busy weekend would be so much better in DC. It is what it is.

Thanks,
Sherry

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
Las Vegas (january 19-20)

Still looking for hospitality in Las Vegas January 19-20 for 2.
Thank you.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
HH Island- Marriott Barony Beach available for Sat February 9th

We have the week February 3-10 reserved but we have to leave early in the morning on Saturday February 9.

Therefore the two bedroom villa is available for one night Saturday February 9 checking out on Sunday February 10th.

froggy1944

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need Room for 4 near West Palm Beach Airport

We are picking up our daughter and grandson at West Palm Beach Airport on Wednesday night, March 6 at 10:50 pm and would like a room for one evening only. And then we'd like a room in the same vicinity on Sunday night, March 17 as we will be attending a Cardinals spring training game on the 18th before dropping our daughter/grandson at the airport for an evening flight. If anyone has anything in the West Palm Beach/Jupiter or areas within 30 miles of those locations, please let me know. Thanks.

jimkin

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
We have the week February 3-10 reserved but we have to leave early in the morning on Saturday February 9.

Therefore the two bedroom villa is available for one night Saturday February 9 checking out on Sunday February 10th.

Re: HH Island- Marriott Barony Beach available for Sat February 9th

Is your Feb 9 night still available? If I can change my work schedule we'd love to accept your generous offer.

Last edited:

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Re: HH Island- Marriott Barony Beach available for Sat February 9th

Is your Feb 9 night still available? If I can change my work schedule we'd love to accept your generous offer.

I'm sorry :bawl:it's no longer available.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
we have the week february 3-10 reserved but we have to leave early in the morning on saturday february 9.

Therefore the two bedroom villa is available for one night saturday february 9 checking out on sunday february 10th.

taken sorry

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Accommodations Needed: Kona/WKL - 3 people - Friday Mar 22, 2013

Hello,

We have 3 adults arriving Kona - KOA on March 22 and will not be checking in to Bay Club until Sat 23 so we need 1 night. Is anyone leaving Kona / Waikoloa area a day early?

Thanks!

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Accommodations Needed: May 2013

Looking for a few nights
Maryland - NJ - Virginia
(between May 13 & 18).

Please contact by clicking on my blue
user name and sending me a message.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Utah near Bryce, Zion, Moab or page, Arizona

We are going to try to travel to many of Utah's National Parks in late September, early October, 2013. Does anyone have a bedroom to lend near a great Utah site?
We also need one night stays between Destin, Florida and southern Utah Sept 20-23 on our way there.
We can offer accommodations in our home in coastal NC this summer or next.
Private suite with kitchen available..like a timeshare in a remote area with great views on the water and a jet ski that you do not have to rent.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hospitality rquests

We need a night or two in South Carolina, Georgia or Florida. We are coming from coastal NC and going to the panhandle of Florida (Destin).
Anyone want to host us for one night as we pass through? We are checking in on Friday, September 13 in Destin so we need a SC or Georgia night on September 11 and then another further down on Sept 12. I will post better locales a little closer to our trip.

Trying to bump this thread which people forget.

This sticky is for people to request one night stays with other Tuggers at their home or in an extra bedroom of a timeshare. Usually would be used to fill in one night gaps or for road trips too long for one day or to make a flight work.
Also, if you are checking out of a timeshare early, you can offer your extra night.

No money changes hands, just do it to be nice. PM each other to work out details. We live in coastal NC and you can always PM me if you need a night or two. We are also Evergreen hosts. This is like an Evergreen club with no membership fee.:banana:

Last edited:

MaeMae

TUG Member
Reaction score
Disneyland Mini Vacation...

Accommodations Needed: Anaheim - 2 adults and 2 kids - Friday August 30th

We are looking for a private bedroom, studio, or timeshare for 2 nights for 4 people. Please contact me by clicking on my blue user name and sending me a message or call me:D

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
Orlando area Wednesday, November 6

Hello,
We will be arriving one day early for our week in Orlando at Marriott Cypress Harbour. We need a bed for one night..Nov 6. Just hubby and me

Also, we will be there from nov 7-14 and have an extra bedroom if anyone else needs help during that period.

Thanks,
Sherry

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have December 13-20 booked at the Marriott Oceanwatch in Myrtle Beach.
My Mom is not well and we were supposed to take her. I have been trying to find a friend to go but no luck so far. Does anyone want to go?
If you are female and want to go, I may be interested in joining you for a few days. I would also consider just giving it away.
PM me.

Sattva

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any one still checking this thread?

jaga

TUG Member
Reaction score
Disneyland 3/9/14 for 3 nights

We need a room for 1-3 nights in Anaheim for 2 adults and 2 children, just checking to see if anyone has anything?:banana: Just PM me and let me know. Thanks so much :cheer:

jimkin

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Scottsdale Mar1 and Mar 8

We have a one bedroom unit at the Desert Oasis Mar 2-9. However we will actually be there Mar 1-8 so we are lookng for something for two adults to stay Mar 1 and have the unit to offer to someone for Mar 8.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Accommodations Needed: Chattanooga-Atlanta, 4/25

We're looking for one night for 2 people somewhere between these two cities.

We'll be driving to Fla and will be making a stop near Cleveland TN if we can't find something here.

Anybody not using this date on either end of your stay?

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're looking for one night for 2 people somewhere between these two cities.

We'll be driving to Fla and will be making a stop near Cleveland TN if we can't find something here.

Anybody not using this date on either end of your stay?

We are rather out of the way on the coast of NC but we have a full large guest suite that is fully equipped with private entrance and full kitchen waterfront.
Near Camp Lejuene Marine Base.