• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SOLD/ROFRD - FREE HICV Gatlinburg Smokey Mountain Resort 2Bd Villa timeshare

PolleyClan

Reaction score
My husband and I are wanting to give our Gatlinburg time share to someone who will use it. We are in ministry with two littles and just dont travel as much as we used to. Its a 2Bd, 1,170 square ft villa. it sleeps up to 6. its room #812. It has a fully equipped kitchen, spa tub with hydro jets, private porch, washer and dryer, gas fireplace. Our free week is week#1. We also have 61,000 points that i believe will transfer. This also equals or can be converted to 30,500 RCI points. Maintenance fees have been paid for 2023. They were $1065 for this year. Buyer will be responsible for 2024 maintenance fees. We have only stayed in the actual villa twice since 2015, but it was very nice. I have a floor plan attached. For any questions or interested let me know :)

ps: its not letting attach the floor plans i have so if interested I can send them to you.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Juanjuanhijo

TUG Member
Reaction score
My husband and I are wanting to give our Gatlinburg time share to someone who will use it. We are in ministry with two littles and just dont travel as much as we used to. Its a 2Bd, 1,170 square ft villa. it sleeps up to 6. its room #812. It has a fully equipped kitchen, spa tub with hydro jets, private porch, washer and dryer, gas fireplace. Our free week is week#1. We also have 61,000 points that i believe will transfer. This also equals or can be converted to 30,500 RCI points. Maintenance fees have been paid for 2023. They were $1065 for this year. Buyer will be responsible for 2024 maintenance fees. We have only stayed in the actual villa twice since 2015, but it was very nice. I have a floor plan attached. For any questions or interested let me know :)

ps: its not letting attach the floor plans i have so if interested I can send them to you.
I would love to talk!! I’ll pm you

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
did not think it would take long to get someone interested.

(note this individual came to the TUG fb page for help!)

Tank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV South Beach Myrtle Beach
HICV Lake Geneva
HICV Gatlinburg
HICV Orange Lake Kissemee
I pm’ed you

Last edited:

Kellez86

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Gatlinburg Time Square Phase II
I'm interested if no one else has snatched it up. Gonna send you a message

Kellez86

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Probably will be snatched up by HICV ROFR if it’s free.

I pm’ed you
sorry, this is off topic. I see this timeshare listed in your list. Do you like/recommend it?

Tank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV South Beach Myrtle Beach
HICV Lake Geneva
HICV Gatlinburg
HICV Orange Lake Kissemee
sorry, this is off topic. I see this timeshare listed in your list. Do you like/recommend i
We love this resort.
It's a free timeshare that will add to your points if you're into the HICV system. It is an off season unit. I don't think ROFR will be an issue.

Last edited:

grimesm7893

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV

I’m very interested if this is still available. We are HICV owners looking to add some points as our family grows. We love the Gatlinburg location!

PolleyClan

Reaction score
I’m very interested if this is still available. We are HICV owners looking to add some points as our family grows. We love the Gatlinburg location!
I will keep you posted! Someone is interested as of now, but if they decide they cant you will be next in line :)

PolleyClan

Reaction score

This post is currently in pending!

nnc2130

Reaction score

I'm interested if this is still available.

Kellez86

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We love this resort.
It's a free timeshare that will add to your points if you're into the HICV system. It is an off season unit. I don't think ROFR will be an issue.
So bummed. HIVC exercised ROFR....I was really excited about this one