• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Grandview Las Vegas Week 22 biennial with extra week yearly

Tennyo

Reaction score
Grandview at Las Vegas
1 Bedroom
Fixed Week #22 Biannual even years
* I also have an annual extra week certificate which I believe can be sold along with this
Mortgage Paid in Full
Maintenance Fee $208.75 for 2020
Documents Preparation Through LT Transfer.

Heaven08

Reaction score
Grandview at Las Vegas
1 Bedroom
Fixed Week #22 Biannual even years
* I also have an annual extra week certificate which I believe can be sold along with this
Mortgage Paid in Full
Maintenance Fee $208.75 for 2020
Documents Preparation Through LT Transfer.

Are you requesting the buyer to pay the transfer fees, or are you handling them? Also, are there any RCI points with this one?

Tennyo

Reaction score
I will pay the transfer fee and have just paid the 2020 maintenance fee. There aren't any points that I know of but this is tradeable on RCI with a trading power of 17. The free week is also usable on RCI but has no trading power. It is a "Resort Certificate: 2-45 days".

pmdpmk3

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royalton, possible RCI
So does this mean if you pay $208 maintenance fee yearly you'll get 17 TPU's on RCI if also pay transfer fee. What is transfer fee to get TPU's with RCI?

Tennyo

Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by TPU? It says 17 trading power in RCI when I look at my old week deposits. RCI is a separate program that you need to pay membership fees for (about $100 a year). I have an account that is paid up through 2021 but am not sure if you can also transfer that. If you can, I can throw in my account with RCI as well so long as it doesn't cost me extra. After the RCI annual membership, there is no fee to transfer your week to the RCI account.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Reaction score
If you are already an RCI member I am willing to transfer my current account (already has a week deposited in it expiring 6/30/2020) and pay the $98 transfer fee.

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I feel like the maintenance fee is way too low. Maybe you are quoting a quarterly fee paid? When is the next one due?

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
No, that's the normal annual cost for a biennial one bedroom at Grandview. You'd get the 17tpu every other year, and the bonus week annually, if you maintain an RCI account. I'm also pretty sure you also get discounted exchange rates at this and other Vacation Village properties when using this tpu - current info at internalexchange.net iirc.

Tennyo

Reaction score
^ Yep! Next Maintenance fee is due next year.