• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE!!! Grandview at Las Vegas - 1BR, WK14, 2021 fee PAID BY OWNER!!!!

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
Free week at Grandview Las Vegas. Fees paid for 2020, and I will cover 2021 maintenance. Reply in this forum and we will work out how to contact each other. No liens - paid in full.

Check in day is Sunday

Annual Week 14 (4April2021)
Unit 3-101A
One bedroom - sleeps 4
Maintenance fee is currently $417.50

Buyer pays transfer fees.
I will pay 2021 maintenance.

Don

Last edited:

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
No interest? Let me know how to make this more attractive. I realize the next date is a year away, but why wait?

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Grandview units converted to RCI points are more desirable than a RCI weeks unit that gets TPUs. That may be why you haven’t had a nibble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
Grandview units converted to RCI points are more desirable than a RCI weeks unit that gets TPUs. That may be why you haven’t had a nibble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We used to have RCI, but decided it was more lucrative to put our week up for RCI to rent it for us.

I would consider paying the RCI enrollment fee if someone wanted that option.

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
Timeshare is still up for grabs.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
@wintersd Enrolling in RCI points is different than paying the RCI membership fee. As @SmithOp points out, TPUs are what you get with an RCI membership. Enrolling in RCI points costs much more than the RCI membership fee and is an entirely different currency.

You state “We used to have RCI, but decided it was more lucrative to put our week up for RCI to rent it for us.” A word of caution, RCI doesn’t rent owner’s weeks for your profit although there are many scammers out there that pretend to be RCI and make claims to have a renter standing by.

Last edited:

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
To clarify, I let GrandView rent it out for me. Until this year, it has always covered our maintenance in the years we don't use it. They take a chunk of the proceeds, but I still net a small return.

Reenaparmar

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
To clarify, I let GrandView rent it out for me. Until this year, it has always covered our maintenance in the years we don't use it. They take a chunk of the proceeds, but I still net a small return.
Just saw this and found it useful. Is there a specific team to contact to ask Grandview to rent it out? Every time we call them on the usual number it’s very slow. Or is there an email contact? Thanks

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
I usually just email them. It's pretty painless. They take their cut and mail a check for the balance. Until this year, we always more than covered maintenance fees.

Don

boraxo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra, Villa Resorts (Mexico)

Correction: your annual rental income exceeds your annual maintenance fee. If you factor the value of your initial investment you are losing money as you've written down the value to zero (by offering the unit for free).

jbiza

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just saw this and found it useful. Is there a specific team to contact to ask Grandview to rent it out? Every time we call them on the usual number it’s very slow. Or is there an email contact? Thanks

Call Grandview & ask for Jennifer Chandler.

She oversees renting Grandview units out. ;)

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Is this available ? Would be interested if so
You could probably get a one bedroom with points cheap also if you wanted points. This one doesn’t come with points.

Nicoledani

Reaction score
You could probably get a one bedroom with points cheap also if you wanted points. This one doesn’t come with points.
I'm looking to get into one immediately . And haven't come across any or haven't gotten back any responses from most .

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
I'm looking to get into one immediately . And haven't come across any or haven't gotten back any responses from most .
Haven’t looked hard enough? May I ask Why immediately?

Nicoledani

Reaction score
Haven’t looked hard enough? May I ask Why immediately?
Actually I literally just became a member and my aunt has been trying to get me into one for years , I've been looking on this sight for a week now have inquired about many and have had responses .she told me to sign up to be a member on this sight so I did . And I want one immediately because I would love to plan a vacation for my honeymoon after my wedding in April.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Actually I literally just became a member and my aunt has been trying to get me into one for years , I've been looking on this sight for a week now have inquired about many and have had responses .she told me to sign up to be a member on this sight so I did . And I want one immediately because I would love to plan a vacation for my honeymoon after my wedding in April.
Where are you looking to go? Grandview?

maybe you can look into renting first. Ownership takes work and once you’re in it’s hard to get out of.

Nicoledani

Reaction score
Where are you looking to go? Grandview?

maybe you can look into renting first. Ownership takes work and once you’re in it’s hard to get out of.
I've already rented three this year alone . My aunt has three different time shares and loves all of them Ive used a guest certificate on hers , I would like to have my own now .

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
I've already rented three this year alone . My aunt has three different time shares and loves all of them Ive used a guest certificate on hers , I would like to have my own now .
Well if you know you want Grandview then great! Do you want weeks or points?

wintersd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas
Nicoledani, I sent you a private message with my phone number. Please call me if you’re interested.